Custom Wallpaper....?

moonseeker

We've been wallpapering all our 2 bedroom condos.   We like the look a well-selected wallpaper will give to a room.  So far we have been able to find what we want with the selections available from wallpaper stores--you might start with some wallpaper stores first before trying to go the custom route.  Haven't done any murals but there are some talented artists on Thappraya that you might be able to hire to do a custom mural for you.  

pinpina.com

Never thought of wallpaper, until I realized many of the high end designer shops etc. etc. etc. are decorating in top-quality wallpaper/murals etc. Some look stunning and it would maybe add

to a house I want to redecorate. Looking at various options right now....Have a great Sunday.  MS>

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have found a shop in BKK thank you for custom-wallpaper. But I am still looking for a shop, other than the paint-shop on the left of 2nd. Rd. Naklua / near Bon-afe, that carries fiber-wallpaper. This is actually fiber that will be painted. That shop carries now only a very limited choice, unfortunately.

I need a bit more choice for a special application. So, if anybody knows about a shop, that has some kind of this type "wall-fiber", kindly drop me a mail. I will go around BKK and see there, too. Much appreciated.  MS>