Marketing Research

kkengvibul

hi ppl!

I am not so sure if this is the right place to put this topic, but here goes. I am currently looking for a marketing research topic for one of my classes in university. Mygroupmates and I have proposed a few topics to the professor, but she said that it was not interesting enough. So here I am asking for some of your ideas!

Since we are going to collect data from a sample size of 150 - 200 people in Thailand, a topic concerning Thailand is required. Anyways...feel free to leave me your ideas!

Thank you!

kkengvibul

your question is too broad...you need to atleast think of a subject/theme/focus. otherwise people will not be able to provide much useful help....unless you narrow down the scope.

for instance..are you thinking of business related aspect of people's lives?

or is it about consumer consumption in their daily life?

or is it their political opinion about certain issue?

you could do a survey that asks respondents to indicate their support/opposition to the signing of the US-Thailand Free Trade Agreement. (but ofcourse you should design your questionnaire such that it challenges the respondents to think of both the negative and the positive of entering into the said agreement, from thailand's perspective)

good luck with the assignment......

Hi kkengvibul,

I think an interesting topic for research could be:

How many people are aware of small damages on their car? (scratch, small dent, size of 10 Bath coin)

How many people that are aware of such damage would be willing to repair it?

And how much would they be willing to pay for it?

Would those peole go to the cardealer (to repair minor damage) where they purchased their car?

Please if you choose this topic, let me know the outcome.

Easy to do.

Just go to a large carpark (Lotus, Carrefour) and determine the number of cars that have small damage

that could be repaired within one day and for a reasonable price . Then interview people inside if they are aware of damages on their car and ask the above questions.

If you need some training on this topic let me know as I am willing to give you some more in depth knowledge about this.

Kind regards,

Alex

Why is it that marketing people always want somebody else to do their work for them?

Maybe expending a little more effort than posting a question on an internet forum is what your professor is looking for? Perhaps some individual creativity or imagination?

My suggestion (simply to keep the post on topic): Find something that all your fellow kinder-garteners hate and work out a way to sell it to millionaires for an appropriate mark-up.

/No need to thank me