Top models named among those wanted for promoting football betting websites

webfact

Top models named among those wanted for promoting football betting websites

5PM.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

As the football World Cup prepares to kick off today in Russia comes news that two well known Thai pretties and models are among 15 people named in warrants over the promotion of illegal football betting.

Two of those wanted are Jessie Vard and Saisarn Wangprasert (Noei) who is the wife of celebrity "Keng Laiprang".

Manager reported on the case that they say follows the arrest of football columnist and pundit Buranit Ratanawichien or "Borboo" on charges of promoting betting.

He was given a one month suspended jail sentence on May 30th and a 1,000 baht fine by the Don Muang court.

In total 15 warrants have been issued for pretties and models in connection with the promotion of around 100 illegal betting sites, said Manager.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-14

Ahh.... so now I'm up to speed on these oddballs:

The blond with the big knockers is Vard, whom BangkokApe above has described as a dyke.

And Mr. Tattoos in the OP photo is Keng Laiprang, AKA "Keng Camouflage," AKA actor and convicted criminal and druggie guy, among other things, who supposedly was sentenced to 3 years in prison last year.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/08/25/tattooed-thai-gangsterturnedactor-back-in-jail/

BANGKOK: He turned heads on the red carpet at Cannes earlier this year with his face tattoos and is one of Thailand’s most popular social media stars, but gangster-turned-actor Panya Yimumphai (pic) is now back behind bars.

Better known by his gang name “Keng Laiprang” (Keng Camouflage), Panya began a three-year jail sentence on Wednesday on a conviction linked to a crime committed 10 years ago, when he was an inmate.

The sentence has since sparked a heated online debate in Thailand. In recent years, Panya has become one of Thailand’s best known celebrities, largely thanks to a full set of face tattoos he acquired in jail while serving an eight-year sentence for robbery.

Obviously, I'm traveling in the wrong social circles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Did somebody really pay the monster-looking guy in the OP photo with the whole body tattoos to promote their betting site????    :cheesy:

I reckon he posed under the hyperlink "Click here to see who will visit you if you don't settle your betting debts".

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bangkok Ape said:

Jessie Vard is all over Instagram, she is a is a dyke with a large LGBT following, her 'boyfriend' is one deeply odd looking individual though. Her fluency in Thai language makes her somewhat unique in the Thai LGBT community.

Her dad is Colin Vard BTW:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34346620

Seems your the man to go to for info on Gay action. Its clear from your post how you spend your days. With boxes of industrial strength tissues looking at young girls. 

3 minutes ago, Bangkok Ape said:

Oh dear buddy. You need help.

You clearly don't need help. You know exactly where to float your boat, able seaman Ape. So help is to be found on under age lesbian Instagram postings. I'm fine as I am thanks. 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Nip said:

You clearly don't need help. You know exactly where to float your boat, able seaman Ape. So help is to be found on under age lesbian Instagram postings. I'm fine as I am thanks. 

Seriously you do actually need help.why come on here baiting people into a slagging match with pathetic remarks and showing all the signs of homophobia .you already had some post removed yesterday.

9 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Seriously you do actually need help.why come on here baiting people into a slagging match with pathetic remarks and showing all the signs of homophobia .you already had some post removed yesterday.

Your right defending people from inane comments is not delineated in in the Thaivisa pre requisites. Sorry to disappoint you unhappy chappie I'm not taking your bait. I agree with you whole heartedly your right I'm a nasty homophobic dunce and so is my boyfriend who is not gay. Don't bother responding I've unfollowed the stage is all yours.

57 minutes ago, Nip said:

Jessie Vard is underage?? She is nineteen at least, a whole TEN years younger than me. Wow. You really are a sad, sad individual. 

I can only shaking my head. Because they not have the balls to go after the BOSSES of the Online Betting Sites (they have for sure Thai Bank Accounts for get the bet money and can be catched easy) they will arrest the pretty girls for the spots? Maybe they shot it in Singapure or Hongkong!!! 

I' M SPEAKLESS!!!

20 minutes ago, champers said:

Kheng Camouflage doesn't really live up to his name. Full-face tattoos make you stand out in a crowd rather than blend in.

On the other hand, if he only hangs out with other walking art galleries of a certain ilk, he'd be almost invisible.

7 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

World's highest driving fatality record, massive domestic violence issues, crippling corruption at every level of interaction, and a a totally ineffective education program. And they get excited over people laying down some bets on the footy.

I guess it all works together somehow.

no it doesn't.  :cheesy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nip said:

Seems your the man to go to for info on Gay action. Its clear from your post how you spend your days. With boxes of industrial strength tissues looking at young girls. 

why would you attack this guy like this?

He is entitled to his opinion but you come straight at him dripping with vitriol.

Just remind us again about how you know of the usage of industrial strength tissues when looking at young girls.