Proof of income letter

Email submission is still an option.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/671934/Pension_04_01_2018.pdf

The form is rather confusing as it notes at the top 'This service is only available by post'. But, nearer the bottom, it states 'Email your application and documents to...'

I used the email option earlier this year (same form was on the website) and all worked out fine. Suggest you send by email and you should receive a confirmation of receipt once sent.

7 minutes ago, dabhand said:

Email submission is still an option.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/671934/Pension_04_01_2018.pdf

The form is rather confusing as it notes at the top 'This service is only available by post'. But, nearer the bottom, it states 'Email your application and documents to...'

I used the email option earlier this year (same form was on the website) and all worked out fine. Suggest you send by email and you should receive a confirmation of receipt once sent.

JEEEZ... you weren't kidding. After your reply it still took me 4 attempts to find it..... many thanks, great relief.

Im doing this soon too for marriage extension, approx. how long does it take them to get back to you with the letter?

edit: never mind, its 10 working days according to the document.

What should I put for 'income name' on the form if my income is not from a pension and from different sources?

Edited by davejonesbkk