PTT Blue Card

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, MINIMIGLIA said:

How???

Use the ID Number from the pink ID. The Thai ID card for foreigner. 

Yes it's a shame, that you can not use a passportnumber. Because the form accepts only numbers.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, digbeth said:

Most other cards let you sign up with passport number, if PTT is actively rejecting customers where their competitor don't, or fail to train their staff that such a practice is possible it's their loss, why should you give them custom

You right it's always up to you if you want use them or not. My thinking is, when you use their service, as PTT and Shell are my favorites for gasoline. Why I not should use a card, if this card is free of service. OK it's not free you give away some information, but more than this information you have given to others already. For me it's fine.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:11 AM, bearpolar said:

Free money back.

Rich owners don't care if you want to pay more. I choose to get all the cards and all the discounts.

I've made the same choice. I've applied online for a Bangchak card and I've decided to get one for every major brand in Thailand. I travel 80 Km a day with or without card, so even if it's just a coffee once in a while, why refusing it?

On 6/23/2018 at 9:47 AM, Italian guy said:

I've made the same choice. I've applied online for a Bangchak card and I've decided to get one for every major brand in Thailand. I travel 80 Km a day with or without card, so even if it's just a coffee once in a while, why refusing it?

No reason right. Just some little snow flakes think their lives matter and that big somchai will cry at night because he lost the opportunity the sign said snow flakes on his promotional card.

• 2 months later...