Line app on laptop

flexomike

Using Windows 10, after the last major update, Line App is very slow to open and use, have TOT for internet provider, have there highest speed package, everything else works normally. This update was about a week ago. Line works fine on my phone, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I have win 10 and latest updates and my Line works fine.  Are you using an APP or just the web site.  If the APP suggest uninstall restart (restart NOT shut down  and switch on) and reinstall .  If Web delete the fav entry if you have one and clear your cache and browsing history again restart and log on.

Also make sure you are Not logged on to your phone app at the same time as you try to access from the tablet.  Line hates multiple access.

23 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I have win 10 and latest updates and my Line works fine.  Are you using an APP or just the web site.  If the APP suggest uninstall restart (restart NOT shut down  and switch on) and reinstall .  If Web delete the fav entry if you have one and clear your cache and browsing history again restart and log on.

Also make sure you are Not logged on to your phone app at the same time as you try to access from the tablet.  Line hates multiple access.

I uninstalled  it and re installed and it works like a champ now

Thank you for the advise

Archived