Fitness not about fitness anymore: Fitness people

snoop1130

Fitness not about fitness anymore: Fitness people

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

20180615_๑๘๐๖๑๕_0009-696x463.jpg

Sgt. Ken Weichert flexes his right biceps Friday in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — “Hyuhhhhhhhhhh!” screams Nashville-born Ken Weichert into the mic as he shows off biceps bursting from a tight black tee and army fatigues.

Weichert goes on to say he’s wrung “tears of joy and vulnerability” from people attending his life-coaching sessions, which he will bring to Thailand this October for the largest fitness conference in Asia.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/2018/06/15/fitness-not-about-fitness-anymore-fitness-people/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-6-15

"Tickets for the three-day event cost a whopping 14,850 baht and are available online. Hosley said she expects 1,300 regional professionals to attend. Weichert’s life coaching program on Oct. 4 cost 3,500 baht before Aug. 31, and 4,300 baht after."

Looks like Weichert's bank account is going to put weight on.

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

You forgot the Pattaya exercise programme, also known as whore-mongering ... you lose weight because your wallet weighs less.

Im sure you could lose weight on it.. but not if you are done after 5 min or let the girl do all the work. But yes your wallet will weigh less for sure after a few encounters. 

Just now, grkt said:

Ridiculous to believe all the BS that is written online.

Try 1 hour daily elliptical and tell me if it's useless.

Most trainers will say the same thing. It's an unnatural dud exercise. Rowing machines are much better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Justfine said:

Have a protein shake before and after.

That shake you had the day before might matter, TBH. No way will protein get absorbed within minutes... 

It's none of my business, but it frustrates me seeing a female friend spend hours doing cardio and running weekly half-marathons without getting rid of some annoying body fat on the butt and thighs. Wish she would get serious about resistance training.

Muscles help burn fat. 

Rant over. - The old Romans had a saying "half of any task is done once you have actually started" (Dimidium facti, qui coepit habet: saper aude, incipe)!

3 minutes ago, onlycw said:

That shake you had the day before might matter, TBH. No way will protein get absorbed within minutes... 

It's none of my business, but it frustrates me seeing a female friend spend hours doing cardio and running weekly half-marathons without getting rid of some annoying body fat on the butt and thighs. Wish she would get serious about resistance training.

Muscles help burn fat. 

Rant over. - The old Romans had a saying "half of any task is done once you have actually started" (Dimidium facti, qui coepit habet: saper aude, incipe)!

Whey absorbs over 1.5 to 4 hours.

Yeah she should do squats etc.

Her diet must have too many carbs though if she runs heaps and is still fat.