Tot Versus True Internet

Remo

I use TOT for my internet, and its pretty useless as its doesnt work for hours at a time.

In my wifes office they use True internet, and now shes telling me we should change

Is there any point in changing? As I was of the opinion that all providers were pretty much as bad as each other for home use

Edited by Remo

both are good!!!

on the condition your internet destination is inside thailand.

outside, your screwed.

e.g

downloaded a file through azureus. local connection from a thai torrent website,

and it took about 1 hour for 1.6gb file. roughly about 600kb/s - 800kb/s

downloading for the last 2 weeks a file from uknova.... ranges from 5 - 10 kb/s

so yeah both are the same..... but they both suck!

Used to use True, it got bad, changed to Buddy, was great but only for websites (nothing else), changed to CSLox, was originally great but got *real* bad, now back to True. True is also pretty darn bad... speed tests 100k out of 2.5mbit for international (2.5mbit of 2.5mbit for local).

I was hoping that it would be something like my friend's office... Also True, but it tested at 2.5mbits for international. It really depends on your luck. I'm guessing that it's up to the congestion at the local CO (central office). If there are bittorrent users in your area, then you're out of luck. I hate bittorrent users (well, most of them).