Thaivisa group border run?

I'm wondering if expats at thaivisa forum, occasionally form a group to travel together to do visa in neighboorhod countries? E.g applying ME visa in Suvannaketh? Or extension 90 days in Vientiane? Cambodia? Myanmar?

Maybe someone with personal vehicle, gather 3-4 strangers at meeting point, share the cost of petrol/diesel/rental car, then travel and do visa together at the same destination? Or simply by meeting at the border of designated country?

Just wondering of such activity can happen here, seeing that expats get lots of valuable written advices from others (who i assumed been living in Thailand for some time now).

• Like 2

Sounds like a good idea except the part of not having an agent dealing with passports stamps.. I went it alone one time and was asked to pay more by officer.  I always go with same agent now to ensure not being stuffed around with. 

Will probably not happen

Everybody has different admitted until dates, and everybody tries to maximize their stays.

Some people try to do it as cheap as possible, the visa runs with vans are just cheaper than 3-4 people in a car.

Other people who don't care much about the money prefer the flexibility and be able to go when they want.

• Like 1