Thai police arrest foreigner who robbed home of Deputy Prime Minister Prawit

Jonathan Fairfield

5 hours ago, billsmart said:

One thing I just don't understand, and I read about this all the time, is that when someone's arrested, be they Thai or a Farang, they seem to always confess! Why is that? Why would anyone confess to committing a crime like this? ?

maybe there was a lot more than 2 million involved and someone knows where that might be ?

Cunning or foolish depending on how you look at if he purposely targeted a senior military man's/politician's home since it is well known they tend to keep undocumented earnings in the form of stashed cash but also have the power to hunt you down.

Must not have kept abreast of the news that those earnings have been laundered to Richard Mille's, and Audemar Piguet's.

Edited by smileydude

8 hours ago, sead said:

He took them all. So Prawit is sueing for 80 million bht. Prawit only needs to show the receipts to the insurance company.

How can Prawit be expected to keep the Kingdom safe when he can't even keep his own home safe?

• Haha 1

Robert Alexander Williams, 45, who holds a Colombian passport but whose birthplace is believed to be the United States, was arrested on Saturday morning in Khon Kaen.

Holds a Colombian passport, but born in the US?

A deal with the CIA, some drug deals and all is fine. 

9 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

He’s a criminal, he must have “contacts”...

if not, then just goes to prove my point...

”who says crime pays”...

If you still don't know the answer to that question you can always refer back to several posts for a few ideas as regards answers

• Sad 1