How many people have you killed?

Rc2702

Recent visa run made an acquaintance who claimed to have killed a few people for queen and country. Over 7 odd years I have learned of a few farang who were murderers and through this website I have read a fair amount of farang assisted deaths. Murderers are not so rare in this neck of the woods, recently I looked into a legal matter and vetted 2-3 firms and found the owner of one had bludgeoned his own mum to death and yet he runs a law firm.

It's getting a bit rife and I'm beginning to wonder if I would have more in common with my fellow expats if I had a few kills under my belt, that or I should just bang on about how great koh tao is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tifino said:

some poor old ex-soldier gets something off his chest...

and now the murderer word is used in the same paragraph ?

So that's how the lads do it? Just blurt it out to all and sundry? This info I learned 3 minutes into a ten minute "passing the time convo"

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

So that's how the lads do it? Just blurt it out to all and sundry? This info I learned 3 minutes into a ten minute "passing the time convo"

he must have been a wannabe   - like as on the ANZMI.net site

Edited by tifino
  • Haha 1

Front line soldiers kill people sometimes.

Not the same as people killing their family members.

The bragging bit is more ego and acting tough. Inside they would have nightmares about it if they are normal.

• Like 2

Way to drive in bbk too, go off Don mong go on the 6 lane some BMW cut us off go down the that circle thing, did nice bump with the 4x4 with the 31 inch tire. pop the side windows as my bumper same height as his window. for only small damage that was take off with 3m pad. never look back. the thing is you never know who your sitting beside.

Just yesterday in bar I was listening to a ass hat talking about working all this places here we go "for real". now on the spot name some citys, how many major high ways are there, so on till I told he full of him self and he was about to get hurt. English again.

• Confused 2

A very large number of Ex Seals,  and all the other well trained military commando units  throughout the world gravitate to the Kingdom.

Beware  of the killer  sitting next to you.

The next person you meet will probably be an astronaut scheduled to be on a flight to Pluto or Saturn.

Or he's test piloting the next Boeing supersonic  passenger transport.    The Kingdom is heavily  packed with lying blowhards.

?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gracas said:

Was the soldier a cook by any chance ?

If you need to get a few kills under your belt maybe you should start with your brother-in-law. I remember a thread where you were not too happy with him.

Lol. He purchased a car. He drives without a licence and like a maniac and has become good friends with the cousin who stabbed him 3 years ago. Friends now, all because he has a car. I think that is going to sort itself out.

The ex soldier was not a cook.