How many people have you killed?

Rc2702

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Does my previous life count?  I was a Roman Gladiator and killed dozens.  I was also a boy toy for hot young Roman empresses.  This was before women started shaving their armpits, so it wasn't all fun and games.

Berkshire,is was not that one from Caligula was it,who had all those guys pulling themselves off into saucers before rubbing it all over herself?

6 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Berkshire,is was not that one from Caligula was it,who had all those guys pulling themselves off into saucers before rubbing it all over herself?

Caligula and I were never acquainted...though I heard he was quite the perv. 

Never killed anyone but enjoy the True Crime genre.

My fav. Movie has got to be Natural Born Killers. Saw this in the cinema when it first came out and it caused quite contoversy for being over violent back then.

True crime documentaries are also interesting. Evil Genius was a recent good one.

I also love horror movies. The Shining tops my list in that catagory. Plus a Korean movie A tale of two sisters.

It is something very few people boast or speak lightly about.   Very few!  Killing people affects folk in different ways. Usually not nicely.  One of my friends, an ex sniper, becomes so violent at night that his family lock him in a separate room every night and let him out in the morning.  But most will NEVER talk about it.  And almost definitely would not admit it to someone they just met.  If they do talk about it, you are either a very close friend or it is probably just bar-room lies.   There is always a lot of that type in places like Thailand.  You get to recognise them after a while.  They have quite a common persona.  I have met a lot of them in my life in different places.

4 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

It is something very few people boast or speak lightly about.   Very few!  Killing people affects folk in different ways. Usually not nicely.  One of my friends, an ex sniper, becomes so violent at night that his family lock him in a separate room every night and let him out in the morning.  But most will NEVER talk about it.  And almost definitely would not admit it to someone they just met.  If they do talk about it, you are either a very close friend or it is probably just bar-room lies.   There is always a lot of that type in places like Thailand.  You get to recognise them after a while.  They have quite a common persona.  I have met a lot of them in my life in different places.

90% of bar talk is lies.