Video: Custody battle violence - "buffaloes who treat children as a commodity"

webfact

Video: Custody battle violence - "buffaloes who treat children as a commodity"

4PM.jpg

Pictures (2): video screenshots

A family at the center of a custody battle drew widespread criticism from online posters as violence erupted surrounding a car containing a child not even two years old.

A video reported on by Thai Rath showed the elder brother of the child's mother smash a car with a brick then ride on its outside for all of ten kilometers.

A granddad inside the car suffered a hear injury as the child and mother screams.

4pm1.jpg

Eventually police and rescue teams get involved.

The incident happened in Muang district of Chonburi. It was an argument over visiting rights.

One poster called Mottanoi said it best: "You don't care about your kids or your family - you only care about yourselves and want to win and beat the other person.

"It's all about you - not the child's welfare. Kids are just a commodity to you - buffaloes".

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-18

....he sums it up correctly....

...possessions....

...and when they operate to 'win against the other party'....they are effectively 'a gang'...

....no love or compassion........just ego....and greed....

• Like 1

From personal experience I have seen first hand how these BUFFALOES manipulate kids, brainwash them and as stated use them. Its a sad state of affairs especially when they view the kids as a commodity for financial gain. 

6 hours ago, mok199 said:

Children raising children ,policed by children who are governed by children..what could possibly go wrong

American or UK social services? What a horrible patronising, cliches, vaguely racist view you have. May I ask why are you here? Can't you find another place to live in and hold in contempt?

9 hours ago, The manic said:

American or UK social services? What a horrible patronising, cliches, vaguely racist view you have. May I ask why are you here? Can't you find another place to live in and hold in contempt?

you are absolutely correct....may I rewrite....incompetent adults raising their children policed by corrupt thieves in uniforms ,governed by corrupt thieves in different uniforms'' what could possibly go right''...

• Like 1

This kind of sad story can be found in every country in the world yet foreign intellectual runts and racists ostensiblly living in Thailand use such stories to promote the idea it is a Thai problem. I suggest such people get a broader view of the world and read newspaper reports from Europe, the UK and the USA.

21 minutes ago, The manic said:

This kind of sad story can be found in every country in the world yet foreign intellectual runts and racists ostensiblly living in Thailand use such stories to promote the idea it is a Thai problem. I suggest such people get a broader view of the world and read newspaper reports from Europe, the UK and the USA.

in your opinion this is just a ''sad story''..what about the road carnage in thailand,, just another sad story to you...shall I continue, I have more...good day sir

Edited by mok199
s
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mok199 said:

in your opinion this is just a ''sad story''..what about the road carnage in thailand,, just another sad story to you...shall I continue, I have more...good day sir

"Manic" would still defend road carnage, with the usual line "its worse in the UK"