Legal Xp

gennisis

Can some kind soul tell me if its possible to buya legal...ie not a counterfeit Windows XP installation disc in Chaing Mai.

My new computer has an unlicenced copy installed so many updates ect cannot be installed.PK it was only 29 baht but I cannot upgrade to IE 7,Media player 11 because of it being a wrong un.

Can some kind soul tell me if its possible to buya legal...ie not a counterfeit Windows XP installation disc in Chaing Mai.

My new computer has an unlicenced copy installed so many updates ect cannot be installed.PK it was only 29 baht but I cannot upgrade to IE 7,Media player 11 because of it being a wrong un.

How about IT City?

How about IT City?

I looked in an IT City store recently and was surprised they didn't have Windows XP. A lot of stores are running down their stock it seems. When l was in Singapore last l tried to buy the boxed retail version of XP. In all of Sim Lim Square and Funan l could only find one store that had it and they wanted an amazing SD388 for it. The only other retail versions l could find were upgrades. I ended up buying an OEM version for SD120 (2750 baht) and l'm glad to say it works fine, all legal.

Try Hardware House, about 3000 baht for an OEM version, should be legal.

Hardware House Chiang Mai

This may help,,,,,,,,,,,,when I me my GF a fews months back I started up her PC and found it was sold with a bogus copy of Win XP. Same issues as yours.

I contacted the Microsoft web site for updating and found links to purchase a legal up date and licensed version.

I signed up and payed the bucks to Bill Gates and he emailed me the registration keys and links to up date the software. They mailed me a CD full version of the latest Win XP Pro and it all cost me about $150 USD. Now I can pull all the updates I need for her machine.

This may not be what your looking for but it is a way to go

This may help,,,,,,,,,,,,when I me my GF a fews months back I started up her PC and found it was sold with a bogus copy of Win XP. Same issues as yours.

I contacted the Microsoft web site for updating and found links to purchase a legal up date and licensed version.

I signed up and payed the bucks to Bill Gates and he emailed me the registration keys and links to up date the software. They mailed me a CD full version of the latest Win XP Pro and it all cost me about $150 USD. Now I can pull all the updates I need for her machine.

This may not be what your looking for but it is a way to go

thanks for the info