Chance of being denied with Visa Exempt Entry and if being denied can go to Cambodia ?

Hello,

I had previously stayed about 7 months from July 2017 to Mars 2018

With Visa Exempt Entry, Tourist Visa, and Non-O visa 

I am scared to be eventually denied at Suvarnabhumi Bangkok airport, entering with the Visa Exempt Entry. I will come this July 2018

In case if I am denied, what gonna be the next ? they will send me in the deportation-Immigration jail ? or transit area ? or what else 
can I take flight and go to Cambodia ?

Because some report will explain this  if the foreigner was not deported but just denied entry, I am in the right to go anywhere outside Thailand as I am just denied, but in practice it will be the same also ? I don't want take flight going back to my home country  .. and now I've no time being get a TR visa.

• Like 1

I agree with others that you will likely be OK entering visa exempt after several months out of the country. However, this is not absolute, and you would be better off with a tourist visa when entering by air after an extended period in the last year in Thailand as a tourist.

• Like 1

Don't take the risk, fly to Cambodia then 1000 thb flight to Thailand, so in case of problem they will send you back to Cambodia, but because they know that it's not a big deal for you to go back to Cambodia, they won't deny you entry in Thailand. Trust me, these people are not smart and some REALLY want to make problems, so don't give them a chance to be beheaded.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, grkt said:

Don't take the risk, fly to Cambodia then 1000 thb flight to Thailand, so in case of problem they will send you back to Cambodia, but because they know that it's not a big deal for you to go back to Cambodia, they won't deny you entry in Thailand. Trust me, these people are not smart and some REALLY want to make problems, so don't give them a chance to be beheaded.

If really concerned, I'd avoid airport-immigration all together, and fly to Penang, cross into Thailand by train, then fly out of Yat Yai domestic (no immigration involved) to Bangkok or where ever.

@DavidJow - Whatever course of action you choose, be sure to be carrying 10K Baht if entering Visa-Exempt, or 20K Baht if entering with a Tourist Visa.  I'd carry 20K for either, just to be safe.  If flying in, I would also be sure to have outgoing transport to show (within 30 days if exempt and 60 days if with a TR Visa), and proof of where you will be staying, such as a hotel-booking.

Edited by JackThompson