Nigerian's name is Innocence - but Big Joke thinks differently

webfact

On 6/21/2018 at 11:01 AM, Bluespunk said:

Any wishing to follow up on this advice should contact their local KKK office.

when leftists want to deny the simple fact that "people of color" in Thailand are responsible for much more crimes per capita than "people of no color" - they just try to accuse their opponents in racism, sexism, ageism etc..

nothing new

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

when leftists want to deny the simple fact that "people of color" in Thailand are responsible for much more crimes per capita than "people of no color" - they just try to accuse their opponents in racism, sexism, ageism etc..

nothing new

Ah...more fake news, alt right “facts”. 

I do enjoy the right wings victimhood culture of conspiracy theories. 

They do make me laugh. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Too many do
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Ah...more fake news, alt right “facts”. 

I do enjoy the right wings victimhood culture of conspiracy theories. 

They do do make me laugh. 

1) speaking the truth has nothing to do with so called "alt-right"

2) you have no arguments therefore use slurs, and "make me  laugh" phrases.

leftists are just leftists. they destroyed so many countries, so many nations brought to despair. but still believe in their fake values

Thai people sacrificed so many life to protect their nation from  leftists.  therefore now life in Thailand is much better than in neighboring communist paradises - Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar or Laos.

Once I saw a Thai car  with a communist sticker in the glass. I approached a driver and explained him how many people are dead because of communists. how the King fought with this red plague. and he took that sticker away.

Why dont you go to live in Laos? kids still wear red scarfs there!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

leftists are just leftists. they destroyed so many countries, so many nations brought to despair. but still believe in their fake values

Thai people sacrificed so many life to protect their nation from  leftists.  therefore now life in Thailand is much better than in neighboring communist paradises - Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar or Laos.

Once I saw a Thai car  with a communist sticker in the glass. I approached a driver and explained him how many people are dead because of communists. how the King fought with this red plague. and he took that sticker away.

Ah, the traditional “if you don’t like it, go home” genre of posting. 

How quaint. 

Edited by Bluespunk

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Ah, the traditional “if you don’t like it, go home” genre of posting. 

How quaint. 

because its true. if you are a commie - go to live with communists. why torture yourself?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

Innocence was found to have come to Thailand in 2011 on a fake passport. His entry was illegal and he was on a long overstay.

Next destination Germany. Merkel schafft das. 

better to France. Macron loves this kind of people

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Father Fintan Stack said:

Mate, all the top boiler room scammers in Thailand were white and mostly from the UK, Aus and US. 

They owned all the big bars in Sukhumvit at one point to launder money. Many of the larger bars are still owned by these guys. 

They ripped off tens of thousands of old age pensioners for million upon millions. Real scumbags with no morals or shame. 

there are scammers from all over the world here. vut if you compare per capita - people of color are the leaders. why it so hard from you to accept the obvious?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

How did a driver get the sticker in the glass? I didn't know that the King had his own red plague, thanks for the history lesson. Are you a teacher? 

Did a driver speak Tinglish, or Germish? 

• Like 1

Just now, jenny2017 said:

How did a driver get the sticker in the glass? I didn't know that the King had his own red plague, thanks for the history lesson. Are you a teacher? 

Did a driver speak Tinglish, or Germish? 

I speak Thai very well. Seems like he go this sticker from abroad - may be from Laos or China. it was made in style of Chinese/USSR communist posters about "happy workers". i've seen many of them

and if you are  talking about Red Gaurs - it was an efficient instrument to defeat communism. instrument created by people of Thailand, not the King. same as Novapol, for example. same as Lee Kuan Yew defeated communist traitors from Barisan Sosialis buy jailing and executing them without trial. and brought his country to prosperity.

court system is ineffective against mafia, radial Islamists and communists. sad but true.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

The "leaders" are the boiler room scammers that own loads of bars, real estate and other businesses in Thailand. They have made millions in collusion with Thai authorities. They remain protected by these Thai authorities as they still earn massive amounts which are given in payoffs to Thais in uniform.

They are all white mate. 

so what? it does not mean anything for a Thai lady who chooses to be involved in relationship with a man of color or not. per capita people of color a crime leaders. so the probability of relationship with scammer is higher if lady's potential partner is black.

may be whites are protected, and blacks don't. if it's true, it's not fair, i agree. but it does not change anything for a Thai lady who must make a choice.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

I speak Thai very well. Seems like he go this sticker from abroad - may be from Laos or China. it was made in style of Chinese/USSR communist posters about "happy workers". i've seen many of them

and if you are  talking about Red Gaurs - it was an efficient instrument to defeat communism. instrument created by people of Thailand, not the King. same as Novapol, for example. same as Lee Kuan Yew defeated communist traitors from Barisan Sosialis buy jailing and executing them without trial. and brought his country to prosperity.

court system is ineffective against mafia, radial Islamists and communists. sad but true.

You speak Thai very well and were in Thailand how often? Please don't tell me that a Thai would remove a sticker because you told him/her so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Please don't tell me that a Thai would remove a sticker because you told him/her so.

if I would just order him - sure, no. no one like orders, especially from a stranger. but I explained him patiently and politely, showed him citations from His Majesty's speech. therefore he understood what evil it is. the truth is the only weapon against the most dangerous human mind disease - leftism

for sure it would not work for a notorious communist. in this case I would just right down his car number and send it to people who an in charge of dealing with this)

5 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

were in Thailand how often

I am not gonna share my private life details with you. believe me or not - up to you))

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

if I would just order him - sure, no. no one like orders, especially from a stranger. but I explained him patiently and politely, showed him citations from His Majesty's speech. therefore he understood what evil it is. the truth is the only weapon against the most dangerous human mind disease - leftism

for sure it would not work for a notorious communist. in this case I would just right down his car number and send it to people who an in charge of dealing with this)

I am not gonna share my private life details with you. believe me or not - up to you))

This is perhaps the most obvious post of the many moral differences between liberalism and leftism. ?