90 Day Report by Post in Chiang Mai but No Acknowledgement & Due Date Imminent

Our deadline is 23rd June, which of course  is Saturday.  We EMS'd the paperwork in on 12th June and included the stamped return envelopes.  We have the EMS receipt.  But nothing back in the post yet. 

What do we do?  Go to Immigration tomorrow?  And if so, Promenada or the Airport address?  Is there a  "grace period" which would be deemed relevant in this situation?

Advice gratefully received.  Thanks.

Have you checked tracking yet to confirm it was delivered and on what date is was done? http://track.thailandpost.com/tracking/default.aspx

There is no rush to go to immigration since you have a receipt for sending and can show a copy of the tracking info to prove it was delivered.

I would give it a few more days before going to immigration. Sometimes standard mail takes several days for it to be delivered.

The immigration website states to wait 30 days before checking about it.

I assume you would check about itat Promenada.

Gave up on the 90 day mailing in option after one of my receipts failed to return.

Now I use the top floor agency at the Prom, pay 300 baht, all done in under 10 minutes, they do all the photocopying required, no stress, no hassle, don`t even have to show myself in the immigration building and all done for another 90 days. The only hassle is having to travel to the Prom, but well worth it for peace of mind.

Edited by cyberfarang