Take your pick! Miss Universe Thailand babes in bikini photo shoot!

rooster59

1 hour ago, kannot said:

I must have an ultra  rare commodity then as she also is the bread  winner?

So winning the bread makes a girls t*ts bigger -- I would have thought winning all that bread would've just made her waist bigger. You learn something every day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Ah, Thais have learned, no more pasty moonfaced wannabe hisos but a few worthy ones with lovely golden brown skin. This time they might have a good chance, if they can find one that speaks English.

Can bikinis speak? 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Ah, Thais have learned, no more pasty moonfaced wannabe hisos but a few worthy ones with lovely golden brown skin. This time they might have a good chance, if they can find one that speaks English.

Miss Thailand Chalita from 2016 (below) scored in the top 6 Miss Universe finalists as the first Thai in almost 30 years but went nowhere from there as all her questions and answers had to be translated to/from English which slowed down the show. 2017 Thailand sent an English-speaking Swedish LK.

Chalita Suansane

Edited by JLCrab

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:
5 hours ago, transam said:

But does she have big boobs, do you have a frontal pic....?   

Any more than a handful or a mouthful is a waste.

That's the kind of thing guys often say who have girls ain't got 'em.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

On the subject of big boobs, seems to be a rare commodity with Thai women, yet Japanese women seem to be getting bustier and bustier, no silicone involved. Why?

Western diets. There is a price to pay, however. Breast cancer was almost unknown in Japanese women before 1950. Now they are catching up to Western women.

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

Any part of a girl's leg or ass you can't fit in your mouth is wasted.

I'm not thinking of fitting my mouth there. I can see we need diagrams to explain it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kevvy said:

Why look at them , when I can look at one everyday ....My beautiful wife

Yeah, the one in first photo second from right is almost a clone of mine, just younger. Just gotta pick 'em right.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm not thinking of fitting my mouth there. I can see we need diagrams to explain it.

No diagram's necessary. I would just say that if you look at that photo of Chalita posted above and say any part of that is wasted then you have some other reason for saying so.

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

No diagram's necessary. I would just say that if you look at that photo of Chalita posted above and say any part of that is wasted then you have some other reason for saying so.

Now now. She is quite toothsome, and well proportioned. However, a 40 inch bust on a 40 kg Thai such as my GF would be grotesque.

• Like 1

That girl does not have a 40 inch bust. But that's ok. The expression you used about 'any more is a waste' has only been around for about 50 years and it is typical who uses it.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

That girl does not have a 40 inch bust. But that's ok. The expression you used about 'any more is a waste' has only been around for about 50 years and it is typical who uses it.

Ah, we are getting to the ad hominem stuff. OK, be Crabby tonight. See if I care.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JLCrab said:

So winning the bread makes a girls t*ts bigger -- I would have thought winning all that bread would've just made her waist bigger. You learn something every day.

Well she sure makes the dough!

3 hours ago, JLCrab said:

Miss Thailand Chalita from 2016 (below) scored in the top 6 Miss Universe finalists as the first Thai in almost 30 years but went nowhere from there as all her questions and answers had to be translated to/from English which slowed down the show. 2017 Thailand sent an English-speaking Swedish LK.

Chalita Suansane

top 6??    Blimey did they all have white sticks and labradors?