Friendly immigration office near khao yai

I need to extend my TV, a friendly office with minimal  requirements near khao yai?

been to Saraburi, Ayutthaya and Korat they all need so much documentation from me and from the apartment owner wich is unacceptable.

i have only lived here since 26 april, previously I used chaeng watthana(5times) when I lived in Bangkok.and find them easily do deal with only fill out tm7 form few copes off passport,stamp, tm6 and 1900 and things was done.

so any recommend places to get an extension  not to far away ?

Any tips or loopholes will be appreciated:-)

it’s so hard to stay in this country long term because of my age and especially after crackdown on crackdown on crackdown on everything all the time, so there are not many options for me:(

The Korat immigration office is the designated office where you are required to apply for the extension.

If you stayed overnight someplace else you could use another office if used that address on the TM7 application form.

Perhaps travel to Bangkok and spend the night so you can apply at Chaeng Wattana.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The Korat immigration office is the designated office where you are required to apply for the extension.

If you stayed overnight someplace else you could use another office if used that address on the TM7 application form.

Perhaps travel to Bangkok and spend the night so you can apply at Chaeng Wattana.

Yes I will head to bkk on Monday morning, get extension there.

the immigration officer in Korat advised me to do the same, when she scanned my passport or what she did, my address  showed up in Bangkok.

Why is the immigration in bangkok so much more lax?

But I find the also Krabi,Chiang Mai lax also,2-3 years ago when i stayed there ?

thanks  a lot ?

Obviously your landlord did not file a TM30 (he has to do this by law) so your address was never updated. You could file a TM28 to update your address and then do the the extension at your local immigration office.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

So is it possible for me to stay overnight in a hotel, from tonight to tomorrow in prachin buri, and go to the immigration in prachin buri tomorrow and write the hotels adress on the tm7 form ? If so that will be easier then go to chaeng wattana:-)

2 minutes ago, 1dayumay said:

So is it possible for me to stay overnight in a hotel, from tonight to tomorrow in prachin buri, and go to the immigration in prachin buri tomorrow and write the hotels adress on the tm7 form ? If so that will be easier then go to chaeng wattana:-)

Yes it could be done.

It might depend upon whether the hotel is registered to do TM30 reports online or not.

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes it could be done.

It might depend upon whether the hotel is registered to do TM30 reports online or not.

So let’s say they are not registered to do TM30 reports online, then it’s not possible to get extensions there then ? 

1 minute ago, 1dayumay said:

So let’s say they are not registered to do TM30 reports online, then it’s not possible to get extensions there then ? 

I have not seen any reports on how strict Prachin Buri immigration when doing the extension of a tourist visa entry.

It may be that they are not that strict since they may not do a lot of them.

You could always got back to the hotel and ask them to complete the TM30 form if needed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have not seen any reports on how strict Prachin Buri immigration when doing the extension of a tourist visa entry.

It may be that they are not that strict since they may not do a lot of them.

You could always got back to the hotel and ask them to complete the TM30 form if needed.

Thanks a lot !