White House press secretary says asked to leave restaurant for working for Trump

rooster59

2 minutes ago, neeray said:

Bingo ....... President trump. The one and only President in the history of United States who talks in street language and trump vernacular.

Calling him a vulgarian is the polite way to put it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, neeray said:

Bingo ....... President trump. The one and only President in the history of United States who talks in street language and trump vernacular.

Nobody cares about the street language thing.  But many do care about the constant lying, bullying, and bigoted remarks.

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

What current or ex-President said about a protester at a rally "I'd like to punch him in the face"?

He was just being honest, which another poster has just been telling us is a good thing.

There have been more than a few Democrats threatening physical violence against Trump and his supporters ( Biden was one ), asking about assassinating the president ( Depp ), blow the white house up ( Madonna ), and a lot of actual violence against conservatives ( shooting GOP politicians at baseball games )

Edited by thaibeachlovers

25 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Nobody cares about the street language thing.  But many do care about the constant lying, bullying, and bigoted remarks.

"constant lying, bullying, and bigoted remarks".

Sounds like the way a street punk would act/talk to me. Acting and/or talking, they go hand in hand.

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

What current or ex-President said about a protester at a rally "I'd like to punch him in the face"?

Harry Truman?

Hey! I'm right.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/remembering-the-time-a-president-threatened-to-punch-a-washington-post-critic/2017/02/25/d2053ffc-f9e6-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html?utm_term=.8efcf48b7f74

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Thanks 1