Heads up about new parking restrictions

janclaes47

Noticed that since a few days the whole left side of pattaya klang, from big c extra towards sukhumvit is now prohibited to park.

Not sure what they have in mind with that, since it doesn't improve traffic flow at all, so I guess it's pure greed that plays here.

Isn't it to allow more space during construction work (cable laying)?

Until last week I was in P. and drove on the bike there.

I remember bottlenecks by these works in the center of the driveway.

That it does not improve flow can be put on the "capabilities"/"discipline" of the local drivers?

9 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Isn't it to allow more space during construction work (cable laying)?

Until last week I was in P. and drove on the bike there.

I remember bottlenecks by these works in the center of the driveway.

That it does not improve flow can be put on the "capabilities"/"discipline" of the local drivers?

The cable laying on Pattaya klang finished months ago

10 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

it can not improve traffic flow, because where the cars parked is not a driving lane, if they want to used it they have to switch in and out of the lane all the time, which makes traffic flow even worse.

Just now, KhunBENQ said:

Whatever the works were, I do not have hallucinations yet.

Lot of works on the center of Pattaya Klang driveway last week.

Right lane traffic had to move over.

You definitely have halicunations, because there are no works since months, at least not between third road and sukhumvit,

You probably confused with Pattaya Nua where tesco is, and where they are building terminal 21

36 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

You definitely have halicunations, because there are no works since months, at least not between third road and sukhumvit,

Then I must have as well........:crazy:

Drove up there from third to Suk multiple times last week and again this morning - two lots of narrowed stretches with manhole covers up and what looked like cable being pulled through.

Nua has a separate load of works going on as do other areas.

Suggest you apologise to @KhunBENQ .............:coffee1:

5 minutes ago, topt said:

Then I must have as well........:crazy:

So were are two now.

Lots of hallucinations between third road up to BigC Extra and further on to Harbor Mall.

I can't swear what kind of work it was, but big trucks and machinery involved at "holes" in the center of the road.

A whole lane blocked.

The cable laying that seem to be finished months ago were just the conduits. 

This afternoon 2 PM they had big reel of cable on a truck feeding into hole in the ground in front of Foodland, everything was cleaned up and they were gone in about couple of hours, so there might still be sporadic work around

11 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

You probably confused with Pattaya Nua where tesco is, and where they are building terminal 21

Sorry there is work going on with a small hole on the right lane heading up Sukhumvit. It is just outside Big C X slightly below the entrance stairs.

11 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Whatever the works were, I do not have hallucinations yet.

Lot of works on the center of Pattaya Klang driveway last week.

Right lane traffic had to move over.

Still there.

Archived