Non Immigrant O In Singapore

Hi!

I´m 26 years old, married to a Thai. We have two children together and my wife is pregnant.

I´ve heard from someone here in the forom that it´s possible to extend oyur 3 months non immigrant O visa to a One year in Singapore without showing a bank account and a monthly income. Is that true?

My 3 months non immi O visa expires the 27th this month. But if someone can confirm this I will go to Singapore on sunday.

I have the marriage certificate, my sons birth paper from Sweden in English.

Do you think I can extend it to a year without the money, only showing the documents?

/Martin

I don't think so. From most recent reports Singapore is now asking to see a bank account with 400k or more in it to issue a multi entry non immigrant O visa. There 'might' still be a chance at Kuala Lumpur.

Ok Lopburi. The reason I posted the topic was that I saw a few months ago here that there was one guy that got the 1 year visa in singapore without shoowing income. he said "I just went there with my marriage certificate, wifes passport and the birth certificate of the children" and that was after the 1st october. But I can´t find that post again.

/Martin