PR visa lawyer/agent?

I want to chance my arm at the Permanent Resident visa. Looking at the requirements I think I have most of them covered. But I would appreciate expert assistance, paid of course.

Any recommendations for a lawyer/agent? If it's someone who's successfully got a client a PR in the recent past that would be terrific. Thanks.

Edited by Bang Bang

PR, like citizenship applications is more about getting your paperwork collected. Use your secretary to make sure you have all the necessary bits of paper you’ll need for the application. 

Head down to immigration yourself and go through the paperwork with them. They’ll tell you what is missing or subtly tell you that you won’t qualify.

Wait it for the announcement in December and then head down with  everything in hand.

• Like 1

I would endorse what Samran wrote. The staff in the PR section are very experienced and helpful and when I there about 10 days ago there were many familiar faces from 4 to 5 years ago. 

Now they are not so busy I think in the PR section so a good time to go and go through your paperwork.

I used my employer's lawyer occasionally after submitting the application, but that was mainly, if only because I was travelling a lot and couldn't plan when I would be in BKK, so he was a point of contact for Immigration. Even though I knew him for many years at the time of the application several times he tried to find ways to make some extras and some were so obvious. Frankly speaking I was more than happy to see the back of him when I received the Blue Book and other docs.

• Like 1

Thanks samran and rimmae2 .

Sounds good I'll head over to Changwattana. But a question. I've never been there before and I understand it's a huge complex. I will probably take a cab from Chatuchak so which building/section would PR be at? Thanks again.