Need Live-in Maid

MOCHA

Hi, We need a live-in Maid, preferably Burmese, age upto 35, does not matter work-permit holder or not for

cleaning, washing, help in cooking and other general duties. We live in a condo at Sukhumvit 23.

We have no babies.

Can someone help me or refer to anyone ?

With Best Wishes,

Mocha

//Edit by Maestro: Email address and phone number removed. Interested parties please send PM to poster.

Hi, We need a live-in Maid, preferably Burmese, age upto 35, does not matter work-permit holder or not for

cleaning, washing, help in cooking and other general duties. We live in a condo at Sukhumvit 23.

We have no babies.

Can someone help me or refer to anyone ?

With Best Wishes,

Mocha

:o:D:D

Got you in raptors....??

After 2 years of trawling through the Thai unemployment line, we now have 3 Burmese workers on our farm.

Absolutely top workers. Everything is done, as ordered, with a smile. They are genuinely interested in their work, never shirk, and do a top top job. We pay them over even the "farang"rate and they are worth every satang. They have coffee at 6.30, breakfast at 10, lunch at 2 and finish when the cows are barned at 6 and work flat out in between. (and not a hammock in sight) Very few orders from me.....they just get on with it.

Really top workers.

Regards