Honda Click 150

Pinot

I see the Honda Click 150 at the dealer here and I'd love to give it a spin. Has anyone driven one of these? Bigger engine probably makes the little Click fly.  62k 

What a thought! Yes, they fly along at speeds approaching 110kph (thats the 125cc) and are ridden by everyone who has got the ability to balance and twist a throttle. These one handed bikes have allowed the riders the chance to hold an umbrella, sit a child on their lap, use a phone or carry a 4m length of water pipe. No-one sees any reason why not to give the keys to their 12 year-old child already and now they will be capable of 10kph more.  

They probably just took the engine from the PCX and put it in the Click, it's just Honda's answer to the Yamaha Aerox 155. If you sometimes drive on bigger roads it's nice to have, if you only use the bike for trips to 7/11 it's not needed.

2 hours ago, jackdd said:

They probably just took the engine from the PCX and put it in the Click, it's just Honda's answer to the Yamaha Aerox 155. If you sometimes drive on bigger roads it's nice to have, if you only use the bike for trips to 7/11 it's not needed.

Yeah, prolly not. I'm wondering if that engine makes the Click a hot little bike? 

12 hours ago, Lungstib said:

These one handed bikes have allowed the riders the chance to hold an umbrella,

Technically back in the day to allow Japanese noodle shops to deliver noodles for lunch.

I don't know how many soba noodle shops there are in Japan, but I bet you that every shop will want one for deliveries.

45 minutes ago, ktm jeff said:

If you want a quicker Click , just buy a Yamaha Aerox. Bigger 155cc engine and better brakes and suspension.

Aerox is more like a PCX, bigger bike and 20k more expensive. 

1 hour ago, Pinot said:

Aerox is more like a PCX, bigger bike and 20k more expensive. 

Aerox is 60+ K and you can have ABS. Same size as a 62K Click. Are you thinking of the Yamaha N-Max. That is a similar size to a PCX , but it also has full ABS.That costs about 80K. The PCX is offered at 98K.!! Without the N-Max ABS.

4 hours ago, ktm jeff said:

If you want a quicker Click , just buy a Yamaha Aerox. Bigger 155cc engine and better brakes and suspension.

If you buy a Yamaha scooter, watch the fuel consumption, I had a Fino, and got rid of it because of this.

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
11 hours ago, Pinot said:
Yeah, prolly not. I'm wondering if that engine makes the Click a hot little bike? 

The 125i is a hot little bike, i enjoy riding it as much as my previous two big bikes

The Aerox is in a different world

I had a click/vario 150 in Indonesia for a few weeks back in 2016 and it doesn't compare with the aerox

Aerox feels much more sturdy and pulls like a train

Dirt cheap too

The Aerox is in a different world

I had a click/vario 150 in Indonesia for a few weeks back in 2016 and it doesn't compare with the aerox

Aerox feels much more sturdy and pulls like a train

Dirt cheap too

The Aerox looks the best but after 6 months parking on the street and all those scratches to the body work may not look good. I saw one the other day that looked quite old and worn.

But the point i was making was i enjoy riding the 125i as much if not more than my previous 600 and 800 motorbikes

I don't think the high end ABS Aerox is that cheap.  Just discussing the NMax with a buddy who is not pleased to be spending 3000 baht because one of the front forks is leaking. It's fairly new and not a guaranteed part.  

2 minutes ago, Pinot said:

I don't think the high end ABS Aerox is that cheap.  Just discussing the NMax with a buddy who is not pleased to be spending 3000 baht because one of the front forks is leaking. It's fairly new and not a guaranteed part.  

3k sounds too much for new fork seal 

Also sounds like a warranty issue

The dealer is probably bending him over

Fork seal = 500 Baht. If he has bent the fork leg with a crash or pothole , then yes , it will leak and be 3K , no warranty. Aerox range from about 60 to 68K , with ABS. Honda dealers are asking 98,000 for the PCX. N-Max is 82K , so a lot cheaper.

On 7/7/2018 at 10:11 PM, scubascuba3 said:

The Aerox looks the best but after 6 months parking on the street and all those scratches to the body work may not look good. I saw one the other day that looked quite old and worn.

But the point i was making was i enjoy riding the 125i as much if not more than my previous 600 and 800 motorbikes

Me too, in the city 150cc is about perfect 

A big bike slows you down in gridlocked situations 

I love my big bikes but not in the city centre unless its after midnight etc

17 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

3k sounds too much for new fork seal 

Also sounds like a warranty issue

The dealer is probably bending him over

You have to replace both forks, not covered by warranty

2 hours ago, Pinot said:

You have to replace both forks, not covered by warranty

Is he replacing both forks due to them being bent/damaged. If its just fork seals that are required , just go to  a bike repair shop. He can even get the fork legs straightened at some shops. Even this wont cost 3K. The complete fork doesnt need replacing if its only a seal leaking. Many / most Honda CRF,s have problems with leaking fork seals , due to a bad design , but the only times the complete forks were changed , was when the owner gave up with the standard design and upgraded them to an adjustable fork like the set-up on the Kawasaki KLX.

Aerox without ABS is B63,000

Click is B60k

Aerox with ABS is B72,000

Click I think is more fuel efficient since it share the same engine with PCX w/c can do 50+km/L.

Aerox is slightly heavier at 116kgs.. vs the click 110kgs..

Aerox engine more powerful, but also higher fuel consumption.

If your'e gonna be using it mainly inside the city and you dont need a windshield, the click 150 'll be fine. Even the smaller 125's are good city commuters. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, losworld said:

The problem with the Click in a 150 cc design is the weaker frame as it is not an underbone motorcycle like the aerox or the pcx.  You will get twisting and the more cc and higher speeds will not help. 

Honda has the SH 300 (not in Thailand) with the same style of frame, so it seems to be possible for them to make it more sturdy. I do of course not now if they did this with the Click 150

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2018 at 4:25 PM, losworld said:

The problem with the Click in a 150 cc design is the weaker frame as it is not an underbone motorcycle like the aerox or the pcx.  You will get twisting and the more cc and higher speeds will not help.

I trust Honda engineers to use the appropriate frame and reinforce it if needed. Their record speaks for itself. 

Archived