Offer of professional help to rescue the boys

jmccarty

We have offered it already, and the offer is still here.  We are a commercial diving company that can rescue the boys and their coach. Not easy, but we have the knowledge, and most of the resources. PM me if you are in the prime ministers office, you will know my Chairman, and all it takes is an executive order to cut through the well meant, but not effective effort so far.  We will utilize your Navy Seals and our ex-military oil industry personnel with equipment that your Navy has no access to.  There is no need for any more deaths. 

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

So, oil industry divers. Zero experience in cave diving which is a completely different skill.

We also have that experience and more.  Please don't shit on this offer unless you know something better!

8 minutes ago, jmccarty said:

We also have that experience and more.  Please don't shit on this offer unless you know something better!

In all due respect nobody I have crossed here on TVF seems to be real fond of the PM much less have access to his email. If your Chairman knows him that seems like a better lead. Good Luck if you're not BS'in

2 minutes ago, KneeDeep said:

Why do you expect a response from the PM's office posting here??

How do you know that you can rescue them, without first seeing the lie of the land?

We have been there, are already on the international news, and are getting nowhere.  Latest, we are asked to submit a proposal in Thai with equipment and procedures we will offer.  We do not have Thai staff that can articulate this.  I am not looking for the PM office to respond here.  I am looking for a PM, this forum does get monitored by those that can make it happen.

1 minute ago, JAZZDOG said:

In all due respect nobody I have crossed here on TVF seems to be real fond of the PM much less have access to his email. If your Chairman knows him that seems like a better lead. Good Luck if you're not BS'in

Ok, we need his office, not him to give a go ahead. This is getting nowhere. 

11 minutes ago, jmccarty said:

We have been there, are already on the international news, and are getting nowhere.  Latest, we are asked to submit a proposal in Thai with equipment and procedures we will offer.  We do not have Thai staff that can articulate this.  I am not looking for the PM office to respond here.  I am looking for a PM, this forum does get monitored by those that can make it happen.

I can understand your frustration. By the time you get through it may be too late.

But there is still the question of actually traversing the terrain of the cave. If you have been to the actual location of where the boys are and know you can rescue them, then perhaps contact Sonthaya Khunpluem here and see what can be done quickly.

@jmccarty I would reach out directly to the moderators of the forum as well as anyone who is listed as staying in Chaing Rai.

Particularly @Sheryl

Edit:  also reach out to your embassy as an emergency request.  They may have the diplomatic channels necessary to submit your proposal to the right people.

Oh, for Pete's sake!  Just write to the PM's office, why don't you, and explain in detail the free professional services that you have to offer and why they're better than those offered by the well-known world-class experts already working on the rescue.

Office of The Prime Minister
Government House Pissanulok Rd., Dusit Bangkok 10300  

Tel.  0-2283-4000
Fax 0-2282-5131
Homepage
http://www.opm.go.th

If I were you, though, I'd refrain from saying you thought posting on an online forum was a good way of contacting them.  They might doubt your professionalism.  ?

All, this is deadly serious and we have been snubbed by too many already.  I have seen and experienced good advice from this forum over the years.  I am very serious with this, please do not <deleted> with this situation if you can't help.  You can PM me like one of the moderators has if you can help.  

If there is anyone here that doubts my intent, also PM me and I will arrange to meet you to discuss this after this is all done if you believe you need to see this right.  If this was one of your own children, would you be doubting someone that could help them live through this?

OP, are you posting from Pattaya - that's what your location says - to a Bkk expat forum expecting serious attention from the Thai Govt. or even a contact re a national crisis? That's not very bright.

Go to Chiang Rai and make yourself known to the Western experts there. Many - American, Brits, Aussies - are on site who would know if you have something to offer and surely invite you in if they thought so.

If you're running a legal business in Thailand you must have Thais helping in some sort of professional capacity like a lawyer, accountant etc.  Talk to these people who will be much better able to help you with making contact with the right people than your average ThaiVisa farang ever will.

13 hours ago, jmccarty said:

If you are in East Pattaya, get a translator. What a BS post.

14 hours ago, jmccarty said:

A starting point could be to try and get in contact with the Navy SEAL or local authorities in Chiang Rai, Facebook pages linked below

https://www.facebook.com/ThaiSEAL/

https://www.facebook.com/prchiangrai2014/

Even possibly contact the tourist police who may be able to put you in contact with someone: https://www.facebook.com/1155TPB/

Also consider reaching out to one of the many reporters who are at the site, who are probably speaking to those involved in the rescue attempt.

Get on Twitter search hashtags: #ThamLuang, #thamluangcave, #thailandcaverescue to see who is at the cave.

I will add that latest reports in Thai media and from Reuters this morning claim a rescue mission may have already started or will start imminently as there has been heavy rain in CR overnight

20 minutes ago, jmccarty said:

They are going ahead with their plan now.  No other help needed.

International expertise will await in the sidelines;

-  until needed, to rescue the rescuers

Archived