A hundred stray and starving dogs roaming a forest in Chiang Mai

snoop1130

8 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

What a nice guy.

I suppose you’d rather they starve.

I would give them all one final meal... 

A pack of 100+ dogs could kill almost anything and they need to be exterminated 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Prairieboy said:

Perhaps the owners should be neutered!

In Thailand, a dog who commit a crime, attacks or cause accident has no owner usually ime

But if a farang hits a stray, it always seems to have an owner who wants compensation 

..... No comment! 

• Like 2

Are high power pneumatic / air rifles allowed for pest control in Thailand?  I have some of them in my home country for pest control. With a nice scope and a silencer would be a dream tool for decreasing the number of rats in the area. After all, I'm not Buddhist so I won't be reborn like the Thais, so I can snipe as many as I like from the moral point of view. Not sure if shooting rats or dogs is legal in Th? No intention to make a post about anything illegal here..

• Haha 1

I have a business idea, but I need a Thai to own 51% of this new company's shares. Anyone?

The business idea is to sell Safari Rides to Chinese tourists in Chiang Mai. Let them shoot the dog, skin it and throw it in the pot to have delicious Hot Dog Soup.

For rich ones, they could hunt endangered species like the Leopard or what was it? If you catch one, you also get a golden wristwatch to borrow.

The price includes the Safari ride in the Jeep with ultra low ground clearance and wide slicks tires, Thai style. Bribes included.

Anyone?

2 hours ago, connda said:

For having such an Anti-Gun crowd here at ThaiVisa, I'm amazed at how many people pile onto the "Just Shoot The Vermin" camp. 

I advocate responsible ownership of said vermin

You know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 5:39 PM, Myran said:

Yes, what an amazing initiative. Feed the dogs and make it known to everyone in the vicinity that this is a place where you can dump your dog without any risk... Something tells me there's gonna be 200 dogs there by next month.

And if just one of them becomes infected with rabies, that dog bites another dog then that dog bites another one....

• Like 1