"Wonderful" Thai police instrumental in returning 300,000 baht left in a taxi to grateful student

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:
18 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Again another story about forgot cash money in a cab this time 300k

sorry we live in 21 century do this people not knowing about credit card  or meaby this is dirty money bank don't have to know about 

P. S. If you so stupid and forget you have have 300k on you and you forget it in a cab or somewhere you deserve to loose it 

Try reading the article, she had the cash because she wanted to buy Korean won at Asoke.  No one deserves to lose that amount of money.

sorry but I think it's you there need to read the news before you start comment 

she forgot won not baht ........

Do you always think you smarter than everyone in here?? 

I get nervous carrying 10k from withdrawals...

how stupid are people with large sums of money and forgetting about it... It's just mind boggling....

it reflects how far backwards in the rear view mirror third world countries are about using money technology..

then you have in America people swiping their cards for $1.50 soda purchase...

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Why shouldn't a student have B300,000?  She had it to exchange into Korean currency at Asoke, it's all very clear in the article.

Not many students have that kind of money

21 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

sorry but I think it's you there need to read the news before you start comment 

she forgot won not baht ........

Do you always think you smarter than everyone in here?? 

Did I say that she lost baht?  Seems I can read better than you can, not sure if that makes me smarter than you, though, what do you think?

Did I say that she lost baht?  Seems I can read better than you can, not sure if that makes me smarter than you, though, what do you think?

Yes you said but why do you always need to answer people's posts and not just post something about the tread it seems you always have opposite opinion as posters in here 

And please try read post no. 32

Many do, but, so what?  What has it got to do with anyone but her?

Do you really consider it normal for a student to be carrying that kind of money around even if it was to change from Won to Baht. Wouldn't they have sent the money via a bank to her in Thailand?

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2018 at 12:22 PM, upu2 said:

Why would a student have Baht 300,000 and why would she be carrying it with her? Could be a good reason but the article is not clear on that

she didn't have baht. she had changed it into korean money so perhaps holiday money or maybe she is going on an exchange there. it's only a few thousand pounds so perfectly normal. what isn't normal is going to change up that much money and being dopey enough to leave it in a cab