EU slams 'tasteless' speculation on Juncker's health

rooster59

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

I wouldn't worry too much about your rudeness, maybe you were just born like that.

Don't worry, I'm born and educated in this way. I don't care too much about the PC talk. I care far more of the way we humans see each other. 

Born this way!

All critic is good, well those based on facts. That's how we improve, not demolish the society.

If it requires another autocratic person to get in to the power, to keep the wheels running, so be it.
I know very little of that world. I know, in my technical world view, I do appreciate the folks who make things work well, regardless how popular they are during the night out. 

Simply keeping the wheels running is substandard within Brussels level.

It's MS expect more than just treading water, you've also previously stated it has prime hard core politicians, autocratic politicians maybe exactly where the EU is going wrong.

But then again, as proved it's primarily in denial when it comes to policy challenges, reform requests and self governance.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

All critic is good, well those based on facts. That's how we improve, not demolish the society.

If it requires another autocratic person to get in to the power, to keep the wheels running, so be it.

I know very little of that world. I know, in my technical world view, I do appreciate the folks who make things work well, regardless how popular they are during the night out. 

"At least he made the trains run on time"!

32 minutes ago, citybiker said:

Simply keeping the wheels running is substandard within Brussels level.

No it's not and I'm sure you as well understand that occasionally we do have to ignore some small things to be able to go forward. I certainly had to do so few times on my career. Nothing really meaningful naturally, but things I didn't like to be hidden as I personally like the pure truth. 

10 minutes ago, JAG said:

"At least he made the trains run on time"!

I really couldn't care less about your internal problems. We make the similar jokes of my country's train system, which seems to halt when there are leaves on the track. 

Neither we see the essential infrastructure when it works well. Did you notice the well paved road you drove today? Of course you didn't.. because it's well working infrastructure. 

This doesn't mean we should improve our infrastructure. The same applies to EU. 

Let's start improving, instead of complaining, shall we?

No it's not and I'm sure you as well understand that occasionally we do have to ignore some small things to be able to go forward. I certainly had to do so few times on my career. Nothing really meaningful naturally, but things I didn't like to be hidden as I personally like the pure truth. 

You'd have to narrow the focus in reference what's being tangibly ignored however it's still not an excuse or acceptable, especially within the EU.

It's evident were agreeing to disagree, thus move on.

2 minutes ago, oilinki said:

I really couldn't care less about your internal problems. We make the similar jokes of my country's train system, which seems to halt when there are leaves on the track. 

Neither we see the essential infrastructure when it works well. Did you notice the well paved road you drove today? Of course you didn't.. because it's well working infrastructure. 

This doesn't mean we should improve our infrastructure. The same applies to EU. 

Let's start improving, instead of complaining, shall we?

I rather think you missed my point...

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

In the past we have had quite a few examples of the inner circle keeping some personal behaviours hidden from public view, as the reining leaders were doing their tasking jobs. In Finland, our president climbed a palm tree, while being fully intoxicated. At the time it was published, it was considered fun behaviour ?

Churchill was a drinker. Roosevelt was in a wheelchair. Those naturally were the war times, but the well known 'secrets' were buried under, due the work these people did. 

We used to be more forgiving towards people's disabilities, in public. Perhaps we should start roll back and become similar human beings once again? Even if in today's world we can see everything in real time.

Can't compare those times with today, also JFK would not get away with his behaviour anymore.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Can't compare those times with today, also JFK would not get away with his behaviour anymore.

Can and do. As far as I know, the behaviour of being reasonable has not gone away, even if our todays's media is fast to crucifix anyone who have even thought of wrongdoing. Al Franken as an example.

Meanwhile I truly hope, the people who are in real power, are able to do their work, regardless of petty mishaps they might have. 

If they aren't, they are likely to be subjected to Trump piss tape type of blackmail. That makes the problem to another dimension. 

I do want our societies to stop being sissies and start being humanistic, like we used to be. Yes, we still can improve the equality in our societies, yes we still can improve the wellbeing among all of us

11 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Google the subject.He has been a drunk for many years as countless reports over the last few years confirm.I don't blame him but pity him and hope he can make a recovery.I do blame the EU for covering up and for lying now.Maybe the lack of any public accountability hasn't helped.

Is that reasonably enough thought out for you?

Not reasonably thought out, nothing to do with him being drunk at this meeting as is being suggested now.

• Confused 3

On 7/14/2018 at 6:43 PM, citybiker said:

Tasteless speculation? The usual pathetic default Brussels reply.

Harsh truth harder to swallow for the EU than a drunk at work...

They're just bare faced liars. Over and over again.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2018 at 3:44 PM, otto69 said:

Of course he is an alcoholic and unfit to be president.  Thus he is very prone for blackmail.

He works for Mrs Merkel and does as he's told. 

Her former Stassi training would mean she knows how to exploit his weaknesses.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, citybiker said:

Which part, the accusations or the denial?

Any counter evidence to prove it's lies?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

The denial - that's what I replied to. Try and keep up. He's been pissed more than once. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The denial - that's what I replied to. Try and keep up. He's been pissed more than once. 
I'm fully up to speed on the media reports of junkers odd tipple thanks.

Junker will soon be gone, sooner the better IMO.

Just now, citybiker said:

I'm fully up to speed on the media reports of junkers odd tipple thanks.

Junker will soon be gone, sooner the better IMO.

Not before time. He'll be replaced with an equally malleable puppet. 

• Like 1