Body found floating off Phuket as governor meets missing fishermen’s families

snoop1130

Body found floating off Phuket as governor meets missing fishermen’s families

image.jpg

The search for two fishermen who went missing during the storms on July 5 has been ongoing. Photo: Rawai Municipality

PHUKET:-- A body has been found floating in the sea off Koh Racha this afternoon but it has not yet been determined whether it is that of one of two fisherman reported missing following the storms on July 5.

Meanwhile, Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong today (July 16) visited the families of the two fishermen in Rawai to offer encouragement as the search continues for the two missing men.

It was announced earlier this afternoon that the body of an unidentified male had been found floating in the sea at an unspecified area off Koh Racha.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/body-found-floating-off-phuket-as-governor-meets-missing-fishermen-families-67904.php#2LBPAuXyOHqPkjVS.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-7-16

Many years ago I went fishing in a 15 ft half cabin. My mate had his boat while we were on shore I said Kev have you heard the weather report He said no They say it rough real rough Kev was the other boat owner and nothing would ever stop him going out fishing  His reply was" How would they know are they out in boats" referring to the weather forecast. So we went out of the harbor to the open sea My god they were right It was so rough I was scared real scared Even said my prayers. Well I am still here as I would not be writing this if I was not but that ended my fishing days I LOVE LAND