Good china food in Pattaya

domdom

Hello,

I would like to eat an excellent Peking duck, or/and sweet and sour shrimps or chicken.. Any good place to recommend..

Of course I wish to avoid the noisy chinese tourists crowd..

Take away would be OK also

Thanks and have a nice day

Huang Chao at the Royal Cliff Hotel has excellent Peking duck as well as sweet & sour dishes.  Great hot & sour soup.  A bit pricey, but well worth it.  Bonus:  it never seems to be crowded.  They are closed on Thursdays.

Try Nam Sing resturant on 2nd Rd. Next door neighbour to Royal Garden Mall on south side. S&S chicken is not on the image.thumb.jpg.a2be54dfb2a4daabb5e1f50ec23b2aff.jpgmenu but they will make it on request. They have both inside and outside seating so pets may be ok.

On 7/17/2018 at 6:08 PM, domdom said:

Thank you.. 

I am looking if possible for a pet friendly restaurant... but if no other option, will definitely go for your reco..

Have a nice evening

Pet friendly restaurant! What a horrible idea!

2 hours ago, domdom said:

You are free to have your own ideas.. Respect the fact others might have a different approach and way of life. Thank you

You would kill the restaurant's reputation if people learned that animals were allowed inside the restaurant.

Good for you that you have your own approach, but most people would not want it forced upon them.

Of course if there is an outside area, it's not an issue.

Edited by KneeDeep