Nutty Pattaya woman driver latest: She did it all before in 2015 in the same car

webfact

Nutty Pattaya woman driver latest: She did it all before in 2015 in the same car

9PM11.jpg

video screenshot

It has been revealed that the crazy Thai woman driver who smashed up her car in Pattaya yesterday has done it all before.

A poster on Facebook put up a story from July 8th 2015 that revealed it was not the first instance of barmy driving for this woman.

9PM1.jpg

In 2015 she was driving the same Toyota Altis registration plate 3 กณ (gor nor) 4830. On that occasion she hit a Mazda and overturned.

9PP2.jpg

A video from 2015 also showed the woman wailing hysterically that she was not drunk.

She was named then as Chutikarn Sutjantheuk, then aged 38.

She wasn't badly hurt but was charged with drink driving by Pattaya police.

In the latest incident there are all kinds of allegations going around that she hit a coffee vendor and collided with several cars also in the South Pattaya area. She was shown in a long video on Tuesday crying next to her Altis clearly revealing the same plate number.

It is not known if she has been charged on this occasion though police were on the scene before her car was towed away.

Thai posters on Facebook gave the woman a torrent of abuse with the poster of the old news story saying it was not the first time she had done this and bemoaning the fact that they have to share the roads with such terrible drivers.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-18

43 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thai posters on Facebook gave the woman a torrent of abuse with the poster of the old news story saying it was not the first time she had done this and bemoaning the fact that they have to share the roads with such terrible drivers

Too bloody right n'all .. 

... and I thought my Thai ex-wife was a loony, but she only managed to mangle a whole row of parked motorbikes in Patong, felled like dominoes... (the police let her go because she gave them my phone number to pay for the damage!!)

Clearly a very unstable woman who should not be driving.i call it the white car,black window syndrome where these women get their hands on a car and who are clueless about driving.if there were statistics I think it would be the 2nd most crashed car after pick up.

1 hour ago, Prairieboy said:

Does she have a driver's license?   Would having no license be a deterrent?

Or perhaps no license would produce a police response:

'She has no license therefore she cannot be charged.'

Done, finished, next case please.

14 hours ago, simon43 said:

... and I thought my Thai ex-wife was a loony, but she only managed to mangle a whole row of parked motorbikes in Patong, felled like dominoes... (the police let her go because she gave them my phone number to pay for the damage!!)

Did you pay?

19 hours ago, webfact said:

the fact that they have to share the roads with such terrible drivers.

It's time, in the absence of a police force, to take action against loony drivers.  Safe drivers should sound their horn & flash their lights at idiots.

I'll never understand why Thai insurer always seem to pay out for the offenders vehicle repair/replacement in cases where the Thai* is obviously wreckless, drunk or off their head on drugs.   

* not applicable to falangs 

Not surprising she can't drive.....doesn't even have the sense to get out of the road after the fact. Who the hell sits in the middle of the road after having an accident?! I thought evolution would making the human race smarter(!).....obviously NOT!

22 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

take her driving license for meny years before she actually killing someone 

Great idea. I see you know that no one drives in Thailand without a driving license. 

22 hours ago, mikebell said:

It's time, in the absence of a police force, to take action against loony drivers.  Safe drivers should sound their horn & flash their lights at idiots.

....and get shot or hacked to death by long swords?

Archived