Whoopi Goldberg Gets Into a Screaming Match with Fox News' Judge Jeanine Pirro on The View

snoop1130

It's hilarious to hear of followers of the most vile, most uncivil president in American history complain as if they're victims of incivility. The party of "trump" controls -- the white house, the senate, the house, the national governor's houses, and the supreme court. Not victims. Traitors maybe, but not victims. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bigotry is an ugly thing.

When you have an elected leader encouraging it it it's even uglier.

When people call others out on their racism, sexism, and ignorance the accusations of PC, left wing, sheeples etc come out. It's not PC nor left wing, it's common human decency.

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good on Whoopi. She is simply saying what the majority of the nation and the world thinks and feels. It is only a minority of Americans who support this fool, and a tiny percent of the planet. He lives, exists and works in an isolated bubble. How anyone can continue to support him, after his dismal performance in Helsinki is astonishing, and beyond belief. It takes alot of loyalty to be a devotee of the "master" these days. 

"Only a minority of Americans support this fool" 

"it wasn't the case when he was elected" either way, the majority isn't always right.

Just now, duanebigsby said:

Bigotry is an ugly thing.

When you have an elected leader encouraging it it it's even uglier.

When people call others out on their racism, sexism, and ignorance the accusations of PC, left wing, sheeples etc come out. It's not PC nor left wing, it's common human decency.

Problem with "calling others out" is that you open yourself up for the same back.  Its been my experience that most people can't take it in return. You and your thoughts and opinions aren't better than mine and you hold no moral superiority over me or anyone else. It is wrong to force others into lockstep with that you think.

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's hilarious to hear of followers of the most vile, most uncivil president in American history complain as if they're victims of incivility. The party of "trump" controls -- the white house, the senate, the house, the national governor's houses, and the supreme court. Not victims. Traitors maybe, but not victims. 

What's hilarious to me is how you keep banging on about trump and bigotry and everything else, yet at the end of this post you call people like me a traitor to his country and you can't see how messed up & glaringly hypocritical that is. 

Its also pretty bigoted in and of itself, you know. Bigotry isn't limited to race. You literally think you're better than me because of political ideology. Thats textbook bigotry. 

Whoopi is doing all the good for the right by melting down and I hope more follow suit. Makes it so easy to show others how much the extreme left HATES conservatives.  

2 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Problem with "calling others out" is that you open yourself up for the same back.  Its been my experience that most people can't take it in return. You and your thoughts and opinions aren't better than mine and you hold no moral superiority over me or anyone else. It is wrong to force others into lockstep with that you think.

If your thoughts are narrow minded, bigoted, and racist then my thoughts and opinions ARE better than yours. I'm not forcing anyone into any thing. But I will judge a person who has racist views.

30 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

If your thoughts are narrow minded, bigoted, and racist then my thoughts and opinions ARE better than yours. I'm not forcing anyone into any thing. But I will judge a person who has racist views.

But see, you didn't want to "judge a person" you said you wanted "call out bigotry" like you fancy yourself some kind of savior and defender of minorities who is gonna try and shame others for words typed in the internet. You want to force people in lockstep. 

Whoopie had an absolute and completely intolerant meltdown against Judge Jeannine and that is extremely bigoted as well. So it seems to me You might want to direct some of your angst towards Whoopi. 

The thing is though, and what you apparently cant understand, is that you do apparently support bigotry and narrow mindedness as long as it's against people you dislike. It's been proven time and time again that liberalism is extremely intolerant against anyone who isn't in the group and for the cause. Whoopi just proved it yet again. 

46 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah and the beauty part of it for the "trump" brigade is you get to throw in some misogyny along with the racism.

Says the guy who called me and other Trump Supporters traitors to their country. 

11 hours ago, DicksonPhisthur said:

Dorks like you never, and I mean NEVER EVER propose a viable alternative to Trump. Come on, give us a name, just one actual name that won't make you look like an idiot and make us laugh. Just one measly name.

Ronald McDonald?

14 hours ago, Gulfsailor said:

Can I?

from left to right, plenty decent choices out there, here are some names for you;

Sanders, Biden, Clinton, McCain, Romney. 

Sanders (tried and failed)  Biden (chickened out) Clinton (can't be trusted and failed) McCain (dying) Romney (hypocrite and failed)  any more or is this your cream of the crop? the Dems need a NEW force, that is much less PC, not these old dinosaurs.

18 hours ago, TonyClifton said:

Can anyone provide me with an example?

"They are not our friend, believe me,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”  Trump during his 2016 campaign.

There is an example, if you would like more, simply google, "Trump's racist comments"

Just now, smotherb said:

"They are not our friend, believe me,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”  Trump during his 2016 campaign.

Explain to me how that is racist in the context of illegal immigration on the southern border when all of that is factually true and a very real and galactic problem. 

4 minutes ago, smotherb said:

There is an example, if you would like more, simply google, "Trump's racist comments"

You don't think the Mexican drug cartels bring in... drugs?  crime?  and that some Mexicans are good people?  sorry I don't see where this statement is false.

12 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Explain to me how that is racist in the context of illegal immigration on the southern border when all of that is factually true and a very real and galactic problem. 

Trump is suggesting the majority are criminals when a very small minority are. He is implying USA's crime is caused by immigrants. It isn't factually true. Most illegals will work as pickers, housemaids, gardeners and a variety of other t jobs. That's why his comments are racist.

13 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

If I have to explain it to you; you would not understand. Try thinking about it. Just for starters, it implies most Mexicans are drug runners, criminals and rapists.

9 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

You don't think the Mexican drug cartels bring in... drugs?  crime?  and that some Mexicans are good people?  sorry I don't see where this statement is false.

Trump did not say only Mexican Drug Cartels. What he said implies most Mexicans are druggies, criminals and rapist and only some are not.

3 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Trump is suggesting the majority are criminals when a very small minority are. He is implying USA's crime is caused by immigrants. It isn't factually true. Most illegals will work as pickers, housemaids, gardeners and a variety of other t jobs. That's why his comments are racist.

No, its Illegal immigration. And an absolute TON of it is literally caused by Illegal immigrants, gang members, drug cartels, and some of the most heinous crimes you can think of that put the taliban to shame. 

Quit trying to equate illegal immigrants with legal immigrants with the blanket term "immigrants" because its extremely dishonest. 

8 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Absolutely wrong. The context of the statement was the wall and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. 

I told you, you couldn't understand. Try thinking. What part of the wall or illegal immigration makes that statement non-racist?

23 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Trump did not say only Mexican Drug Cartels. What he said implies most Mexicans are druggies, criminals and rapist and only some are not.

Hmm I saw it as "those that cross the border ILLEGALLY are mostly bad guys, drugs etc. and some are not"  anyway, one thing that cannot be disputed, they are illegal and i support people doing things legally or there would be chaos (in fact there is chaos).

9 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I told you, you couldn't understand. Try thinking. What part of the wall or illegal immigration makes that statement non-racist?

So, you lied, and I need to "Try Thinking"? You said that trump was talking about "most mexicans" when in fact he was talking about the wall and the huge problem of ILLEGAL immigration, crime, human trafficking, cartels, and everything else down there. Youre being dishonest. It is without a doubt completely true that illegal immigrants are bringing crime, drugs, rape etc... 

Archived