Whoopi Goldberg Gets Into a Screaming Match with Fox News' Judge Jeanine Pirro on The View

snoop1130

On 7/20/2018 at 7:34 AM, DicksonPhisthur said:

America's extreme paranoia of being called racist.

But American policy, American judicial process, law enforcement, and  Racist.

Who gets incarcerated in the mythical ' War on Drugs ' Certainly not white people, by and large

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Hmm I saw it as "those that cross the border ILLEGALLY are mostly bad guys, drugs etc. and some are not"  anyway, one thing that cannot be disputed, they are illegal and i support people doing things legally or there would be chaos (in fact there is chaos).

Not arguing legality, we were discussing racism.

1 minute ago, canthai55 said:

But American policy, American judicial process, law enforcement, and  Racist.

Who gets incarcerated in the mythical ' War on Drugs ' Certainly not white people, by and large

Completely incorrect. The vast majority of people arrested for drug charges in the USA  are white. For 2007 the number was 880,772 white arrests, and 485,054 black arrests for drugs. So your statement just based on raw numbers arrested is factually not true.

9 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

So, you lied, and I need to "Try Thinking"? You said that trump was talking about "most mexicans" when in fact he was talking about the wall and the huge problem of ILLEGAL immigration, crime, human trafficking, cartels, and everything else down there. Youre being dishonest. It is without a doubt completely true that illegal immigrants are bringing crime, drugs, rape etc... 

That may be your opinion, but try to find some facts which support your statements.

As I said, try thinking.

The Myth of the Criminal Immigrant - The New York Times

Mar 30, 2018 - The link between immigration and crime exists in the imaginations of ... year of immigration policy has relied on claims that immigrants bring crime into America. ... “Every day, sanctuary cities release illegal immigrants, drug dealers, .... more immigrants today than they did in 1980 and fewer violent crimes.

Illegal Immigration Does Not Increase Violent Crime, 4 Studies Show ...

May 2, 2018 - Immigrant advocates say that talk demonizes an entire class of people. Now, four academic studies show that illegal immigration does not increase the prevalence of violent crime or drug and alcohol problems. In the ... a commensurate jump in violent crimes: murder, rape, robbery and aggravated assault.

Immigration and Crime - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Criminology

criminology.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/.../acrefore-9780190264079-e-93
If an undocumented immigrant is arrested for a criminal offense, it tends to be for a misdemeanor. ... Violent crimes include homicide, rape, robbery, and assault. ... and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants. .... In gateway communities, the amount of crime did not necessarily increase or ...

11 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

5 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Completely incorrect. The vast majority of people arrested for drug charges in the USA  are white. For 2007 the number was 880,772 white arrests, and 485,054 black arrests for drugs. So your statement just based on raw numbers arrested is factually not true.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, smotherb said:

That may be your opinion, but try to find some facts which support your statements.

As I said, try thinking.

The Myth of the Criminal Immigrant - The New York Times

Mar 30, 2018 - The link between immigration and crime exists in the imaginations of ... year of immigration policy has relied on claims that immigrants bring crime into America. ... “Every day, sanctuary cities release illegal immigrants, drug dealers, .... more immigrants today than they did in 1980 and fewer violent crimes.

Illegal Immigration Does Not Increase Violent Crime, 4 Studies Show ...

May 2, 2018 - Immigrant advocates say that talk demonizes an entire class of people. Now, four academic studies show that illegal immigration does not increase the prevalence of violent crime or drug and alcohol problems. In the ... a commensurate jump in violent crimes: murder, rape, robbery and aggravated assault.

Immigration and Crime - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Criminology

criminology.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/.../acrefore-9780190264079-e-93
If an undocumented immigrant is arrested for a criminal offense, it tends to be for a misdemeanor. ... Violent crimes include homicide, rape, robbery, and assault. ... and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants. .... In gateway communities, the amount of crime did not necessarily increase or ...

First article is framed around the premise that there is no difference between current illegal immigration and total immigration. Thats a dishonest article made just for you. 

Here is a quote from your second article, and that has got to he the derpiest retard statement known to humanity. 

Cato found that in 2015, criminal conviction and arrest rates in Texas for undocumented immigrants were lower than those of native-born Americans for murder, sexual assault and larceny.

Passed on your third because its much of the same. 

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

Blacks account for 13% of the US population and Whites account for 77% or more, depending on Hispanic racial division. Your figure shows Blacks constitute 55% of White and Black drug arrests. Plainly, Blacks are over-represented in drug arrests. Whether they are over-represented in drug crime is another story.

6 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

First article is framed around the premise that there is no difference between current illegal immigration and total immigration. Thats a dishonest article made just for you. 

Here is a quote from your second article, and that has got to he the derpiest retard statement known to humanity. 

Passed on your third because its much of the same. 

You should have read more about the Cato study, " Natives were convicted of 409,063 crimes, illegal immigrants were convicted of 13,753 crimes, and legal immigrants were convicted of 7,643 crimes in Texas in 2015. Thus, there were 1,749 criminal convictions of natives for every 100,000 natives, 782 criminal convictions of illegal immigrants for every 100,000 illegal immigrants, and 262 criminal convictions of legal immigrants for every 100,000 legal immigrants (Figure 1). As a percentage of their respective populations, there were 56 percent fewer criminal convictions of illegal immigrants than of native-born Americans in Texas in 2015. The criminal conviction rate for legal immigrants was about 85 percent below the native-born rate. "

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/criminal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant

Many other viable sources say similar things.

9 minutes ago, smotherb said:

You should have read more about the Cato study, " Natives were convicted of 409,063 crimes, illegal immigrants were convicted of 13,753 crimes, and legal immigrants were convicted of 7,643 crimes in Texas in 2015. Thus, there were 1,749 criminal convictions of natives for every 100,000 natives, 782 criminal convictions of illegal immigrants for every 100,000 illegal immigrants, and 262 criminal convictions of legal immigrants for every 100,000 legal immigrants (Figure 1). As a percentage of their respective populations, there were 56 percent fewer criminal convictions of illegal immigrants than of native-born Americans in Texas in 2015. The criminal conviction rate for legal immigrants was about 85 percent below the native-born rate. "

Im sorry, but I guess my reply is gonna be 2 fold. One the number if illegal immigrant crime should be zero, and we shouldn't even be having this debate, because thats a wholly controllable metric that people refuse to address, and 2, the study is flawed because its only going by convictions of people who arent even citizens and thus easily bail back to Mexico, and crimes involving illegal immigrants are difficult in and of themselves because they arent even american and are difficult to track and investigate. 

Overall deeply flawed and intentionally misleading article and study. 

Just now, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Im sorry, but I guess my reply is gonna be 2 fold. One the number if illegal immigrant crime should be zero, and we shouldn't even be having this debate, because thats a wholly controllable metric that people refuse to address, and 2, the study is flawed because its only going by convictions of people who arent even citizens and thus easily bail back to Mexico, and crimes involving illegal immigrants are difficult in and of themselves because they arent even american and are difficult to track and investigate. 

Overall deeply flawed and intentionally misleading article and study. 

Deeply flawed to whom? The Cato Institute even has a conservative bias.

30 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Blacks account for 13% of the US population and Whites account for 77% or more, depending on Hispanic racial division. Your figure shows Blacks constitute 55% of White and Black drug arrests. Plainly, Blacks are over-represented in drug arrests. Whether they are over-represented in drug crime is another story.

Guess im failing to see how getting arrested for drug crimes is racist. 

14 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

What's hilarious to me is how you keep banging on about trump and bigotry and everything else, yet at the end of this post you call people like me a traitor to his country and you can't see how messed up & glaringly hypocritical that is. 

Its also pretty bigoted in and of itself, you know. Bigotry isn't limited to race. You literally think you're better than me because of political ideology. Thats textbook bigotry. 

Whoopi is doing all the good for the right by melting down and I hope more follow suit. Makes it so easy to show others how much the extreme left HATES conservatives.  

Well, that kind of sums up the state to which the nation has descended. I have alot of conservative friends, and love and respect them. We discuss politics and it never gets heated. It is not emotional for me. Just a discussion. We disagree, and that is fine. But, the important thing to remember in this discussion, is that even though Clinton made a huge number of mistakes, including the comment about the deplorables (she lost 3 million votes over that comment, and hence the election), Trump really started this fight. He drew first blood. He descended the level of the playing field, and he hurled every insult in the book at his opponents, the media, and his critics. We are not calling his devotees traitors. We are calling Trump a traitor. He threw his nation under the bus, and the entire intelligence community, by sucking up to Putin on such an extreme level, refusing to discuss the infiltration of the Russian military and hackers in the election, and having that meeting behind closed doors, and refusing to discuss the dialogue that took place. 

Now that he was utterly and completely humiliated after that horrific meeting, he finally admits, after 30 months of campaigning and the presidency that it was the Russians after all. But it could have been someone else. LOL.

13 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Heres a shocking statement - and bear with me here because its gonna blow your mind - maybe if they didnt sell drugs & stuff then those numbers might go down?

They who? Are you showing racism?

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

We discuss politics and it never gets heated. It is not emotional for me. Just a discussion

Dude you just had a full blown meltdown in another thread that took up almost my entire monitor about trump so I think you can probably spare us all the pontification. 

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Clinton made a huge number of mistakes, including the comment about the deplorables (she lost 3 million votes over that comment, and hence the election),

Yet liberals (and Whoopi, apparently) continue on here and in the media with the exact same message. 

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump really started this fight. He drew first blood.

Id say thats incorrect. It started with indignant identity politics and virtue signaling during the Obama campaign. Thats when IMO Democrats lost their message of "Americans" as a whole, and started pandering to their extreme left base.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Percentage wise over 50% arrested are black when only 12% of the population is black.

Far bigger chance of being in jail for black people than white. 

5 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Dude you just had a full blown meltdown in another thread that took up almost my entire monitor about trump so I think you can probably spare us all the pontification. 

Yet liberals (and Whoopi, apparently) continue on here and in the media with the exact same message. 

Id say thats incorrect. It started with indignant identity politics and virtue signaling during the Obama campaign. Thats when IMO Democrats lost their message of "Americans" as a whole, and started pandering to their extreme left base.

Not a meltdown on any level. My pulse did not go up one iota. Just fun. Tiny Don gives us a great opportunity to have some fun! He is such a buffoon, on a daily basis he gives us more comedic material to work with.He invites the criticism, with his ill informed character, his misconceptions, his lies, and his silliness. Just fun mate.

4 hours ago, duanebigsby said:

Percentage wise over 50% arrested are black when only 12% of the population is black.

Far bigger chance of being in jail for black people than white. 

Once again not correct. For 2007 drug arrests of whites the number in 2007 was 880,742, (64%), and drug arrests for blacks was 485,054 (35%). Hard to win a discussion when the facts are not on your side.

5 hours ago, smotherb said:

My figures do not show that Blacks constitute 55% of white and Black drug arrests. Total of all black and whites arrested for drugs in the USA (880,742 + 485,054= 1,365,796). White arrests are 64.485% (880742/1365796=64.485%) of all drug arrests, and blacks are  drug arrests are 35.5% of all drug arrests (484054/1365796=35.5%). I do agree that blacks are over represented based on simply on population AND I also agree that whether or not they are over-represented in drug crime is up for debate.

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Justin Bieber. Bozo the clown. Brittany Spears. Matt Damon. Michael Bloomberg (too bad he has no interest. He would make a GREAT president, but he is too dignified for the office). Anne Hathaway. Chris Rock. The Rock. Anyone. Anyone with a pulse, and a sense of themselves, would be better. A german shepherd could do a better job. 

Great list of names, how about one that has a chance of winning?

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, that kind of sums up the state to which the nation has descended. I have alot of conservative friends, and love and respect them. We discuss politics and it never gets heated. It is not emotional for me. Just a discussion. We disagree, and that is fine. But, the important thing to remember in this discussion, is that even though Clinton made a huge number of mistakes, including the comment about the deplorables (she lost 3 million votes over that comment, and hence the election), Trump really started this fight. He drew first blood. He descended the level of the playing field, and he hurled every insult in the book at his opponents, the media, and his critics. We are not calling his devotees traitors. We are calling Trump a traitor. He threw his nation under the bus, and the entire intelligence community, by sucking up to Putin on such an extreme level, refusing to discuss the infiltration of the Russian military and hackers in the election, and having that meeting behind closed doors, and refusing to discuss the dialogue that took place. 

Now that he was utterly and completely humiliated after that horrific meeting, he finally admits, after 30 months of campaigning and the presidency that it was the Russians after all. But it could have been someone else. LOL.

"and having that meeting behind closed doors, and refusing to discuss the dialogue that took place. " I thought the content of the dialog did come out already.....they discussed their grandchildren and yoga. Coincidentally the same topics Lorretta Lynch and Bill Clinton discussed in a closed door meeting on the tarmac.

On 7/20/2018 at 9:34 PM, DicksonPhisthur said:

That disgusting sheboon gets away with screaming out nonsense purely because of her color and America's extreme paranoia of being called racist.

Not that you are not racist, using strictly racist terminology like that.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

My figures do not show that Blacks constitute 55% of white and Black drug arrests. Total of all black and whites arrested for drugs in the USA (880,742 + 485,054= 1,365,796). White arrests are 64.485% (880742/1365796=64.485%) of all drug arrests, and blacks are  drug arrests are 35.5% of all drug arrests (484054/1365796=35.5%). I do agree that blacks are over represented based on simply on population AND I also agree that whether or not they are over-represented in drug crime is up for debate.

It isn't up for debate. Blacks are fare more likely to be incarcerated for drug offences. Period, Bloody, End.

6 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Do you not understand the concept of percentage? What an idiot!

I do understand the concept of percentages, sadly it seems others do not, or do not understand about what I was posting.

Just now, Ahab said:

I do understand the concept of percentages, sadly it seems others do not, or do not understand about what I was posting.

What you were posting was nonsense. Of course people didn't understand the gibberish you were spouting.

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

Yes, blacks are 55% of white arrests.

11 hours ago, smotherb said:

Yes, blacks are 55% of white arrests.

Correct, but your original post on this topic stated that blacks make up 55% of black and white drug arrests (or something very similar), I was just letting you know that was not correct.

Archived