Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Looking for input from chemist

luk AJ

Please don't take this as a flame or a wind up.... but did you ever think of walking into  pharmacy & verbally asking ? I live in Sakon Nakhon, not exactly in the middle of Nakhon Nowhere but not far from. I've found a few English speaking Thai chemists here. About 25 km away is a very small town, Dong Mafai. Two pharmacies in town. Both have English speakers. I'll admit the English isn't fluent conversational, but more than sufficient to get advice re medications & such.

Thanks for your reply, I am quite convinced a pharmacist won’t cut it, I want to find the relation between the
-(OH)C=C(OH)- structure and ascorbic acid. Is ascorbic acid part of that structure or is this structure part of ascorbic acid?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Thank you Dale, I am also convinced of the same, but at the end I will need a chemist who can help me as a witness in a patent infringment case.

58 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

Thank you Dale, I am also convinced of the same, but at the end I will need a chemist who can help me as a witness in a patent infringment case.

So if it's involved in a legal matter you probably need someone who can talk / write with recognised well accepted high credibility in this subject area. Probably not the local chemist.

Perhaps you should visit the appropriate faculty of a well recognized university and ask to speak to an expert professor and ask him/her for an opinion and ask for help you find an internationally recognised well accepted book etc., which is globally accepted as an authority on this subject.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 2

So if it's involved in a legal matter you probably need someone who can talk / write with recognised well accepted high credibility in this subject area. Probably not the local chemist.

Perhaps you should visit the appropriate faculty of a well recognized university and ask to speak to an expert professor and ask him/her for an opinion and ask for help you find an internationally recognised well accepted book etc., which is globally accepted as an authority on this subject.

I agree, I will continue to look for such person
Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app