Video: Woman on woman - beating could land "tom" in jail for ten years

webfact

Video: Woman on woman - beating could land "tom" in jail for ten years

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

An attack by a tomboy on her girlfriend is the talk of Thailand.

CCTV footage posted on Facebook showed the vicious moments as Kanchana, 27, attacked her girlfriend by the parking lot of a Rachada condo on Thursday night.

"Nong Fang" is whacked with a helmet. She is punched and repeatedly kicked and stamped on by the "male" in the relationship.

Finally people come to her rescue and the police are called.

Thai Rath reported that the pair had been drinking with friends. After an argument over putting in a password on the Line application the fight developed.

Fang needed five stitches and suffered a broken eye socket.

Fang went to Paveena Hongsakul who has a foundation that intervenes in cases against children and women.

They went to Pahonyothin police together and the police are prosecuting the attacker who could face ten years for the assault.

The footage was posted by a cousin of the victim, said Sanook. The family of the victim called for 100,000 baht to be paid - the tom's family offered 50,000 only.

The footage has had 1.4 million views and thousands of shares.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-23

WARNING!! Graphic content!

• Like 1

While it's obviously disgraceful behavior, if that was a man, not a Tom doing the beating it would be a Wai & a five hundred Baht fine, ( & before someone starts, I'm not saying that's ok) where does 10 years in prison come from? huge sexism at work here...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I seen way worse things happened with foreigners in walking street and never there was a talk about ten years jail and paying atleast the hospital bills for they bar staff or bike taxies just only some wais.. so a wai its enough here too.

I also thought it wasn't the worst i had seen but my wife showed me the uncut full version it is shocking the girlfriend was out cold and the tom was still kicking the sh7t out of her.

8 hours ago, CockneyGit said:

No, absolutely NOBODY came to her rescue. Three guys saw what was happening and did NOTHING!

These guys should be prosecuted as well.

Same question I asked my girl after watching the video clips she sent me yesterday. I was more upset by the reaction of the boys watching than even the Tom. 

After the first lash out she should have walked away. Instead she chose to retaliate. If anyone raises a hand to the other it should instant relationship over. Instead she angers Tom boy even more making her lose face. It was never going to end well after that.

1 hour ago, DavCurtis said:

Same question I asked my girl after watching the video clips she sent me yesterday. I was more upset by the reaction of the boys watching than even the Tom. 

I saw a video here on tfv where an angry thai young male with fist punched with full force an elderly farang full in his face over a traffic dispute with a cop standing right besides it. He didn’t do anything either not even arrested the Thai so why should bystanders do anything?

...in the land of pretend...

...when 'anything goes'...without consequence...this is one of the end results...

..men blamed for being 'macho'...yet these....'individuals'...often seen dragging their 'mates' along...

...and even groping and fondling them in public places...like the buses...are told nothing...

...so much 'seriously wrong' in these 'psyches'...

...when they have to outdo the raunchiest pseudo image they have spawned in their 'minds' of what it is to be male (?)...

...failed females...failed males...but allowed too much leeway for too long...

...yuck....

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

I saw a video here on tfv where an angry thai young male with fist punched with full force an elderly farang full in his face over a traffic dispute with a cop standing right besides it. He didn’t do anything either not even arrested the Thai so why should bystanders do anything?

Either way, it doesn't make it right. If it is a situation you can calm down then do so, there's no reason to stand idly by and watch. Walk away if you don't want to do anything. Girls fighting and men watching isn't right in anyway especially in this case where one is down and the other keeps pounding. 

The looser threw the first punch. Violence is never the answer. Both are guilty. They should pay each other's hospital bill a wai and move on. Far worse seen on Walking Street. Bouncers on drunk patrons, taxi drivers of tourists.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

The family of the victim called for 100,000 baht to be paid - the tom's family offered 50,000 only.

Why do they have to mention "the family ", Arn't these people adults

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, fdimike said:

According to the "wimpy boys" inside they were unable to open the doors because they didn't have their card key which is required to exit that door!!!  Not sure what would happen in case of a fire.  One of the men inside went to call the police.  The "tom" tells the men inside to stay out of it because none of their business.  The attractive woman who finally intervenes is accompanied by her boyfriend.  The "tom"  then finally calms down one can only assume because the boyfriend is filming what is going on.  The "tom' deserves to cool her heels in prison.  It was a disgusting display of violence.

At 2:24 the door is opened, what's their excuse after that?

1 hour ago, nahkit said:

At 2:24 the door is opened, what's their excuse after that?

Indeed! Even the newscasters react, quite noticeably, to that:

"Then have one person walk up. He has a key card. Opens the door. Goes inside."

[as the original two guys stand there doing nothing...] "Oooo."

8 hours ago, mok199 said:

those Toms are a very possessive bunch....combined with the ''penis envy''...they are ''the fragile male ego wraped up in a tangled web of lies and hormones..with the added insecurity they will never be men, but they can always take solice in the fact their key chains are very very masculine

5 5 5 5 .. Mok <deleted> you on man .. 5 5 5 .. 

• Haha 1