How can Lazada Thailand be contacted?

somchaismith

I've bought a product from Lazada Thailand which has crapped itself after being used only a couple of times but unfortunately outside of the 2 week Lazada return period.

The seller has a 2 month warranty on the device but they don't read their messages. I have tried to contact Lazada but they don't have English chat. I want to report my case but have no obvious way of contacting them. 

Any practical suggestions on how to get a replacement product out of them?

Edited by somchaismith

Easiest way is to report bad things about their product via the wider social media and they'll quickly get back to you... through the Courts 

Edited by tifino
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, tifino said:

Easiest way is to report bad things about their product via the wider social media and they'll quickly get back to you... through the Courts 

Tifino, you're not one of those grubs who hangs around social media snitching on fellow expats, are you?

Edited by somchaismith

37 minutes ago, somchaismith said:

Tifino, you're not one of those grubs who hangs around social media snitching on fellow expats, are you?

... must have been the essence of the words I used?...

dunno, but just think of it - every time someone has had a complaint, and then, say, put it onto facebook - they suddenly find themselves being sued.

Surely you have also noticed the trend by now??

even someone finding (half) a grub in a pie, will be sued if they go public via social media, for the next thing is, they are silenced by the fear of...

them

3 hours ago, tifino said:

... must have been the essence of the words I used?...

dunno, but just think of it - every time someone has had a complaint, and then, say, put it onto facebook - they suddenly find themselves being sued.

Surely you have also noticed the trend by now??

even someone finding (half) a grub in a pie, will be sued if they go public via social media, for the next thing is, they are silenced by the fear of...

them

You cleaned up your words and made yourself about as clear as mud.

On 7/25/2018 at 12:29 AM, goegoe said:

Great !

Sadly, they shut that number down 3 weeks ago...now live chat only unless the number has since been re-instated.

I fear the ramifications of the Alibaba takeover of 80% of Lazada are beginning to show.

They were actually using a call center in the Philippines for that line, thus the usually dependable English.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

They have an office in BKK, 500 staff total,  i personally know a woman who works for them as a buyer, she told me there been taken over by Alibabba not sure of the spelling she said there Chinese run now...

Private message me if you can't get through I will ask her for a contact number for you.

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Lazada's phone number, 02 018 0000 (press 1 for English) works, I spoke to them today.  Their chat option also works and is available in English...1281144478_Screenshot(10)_LI.jpg.b1cd997eee8db761c86897980c031426.jpg

Great news...must have been reinstated.  I had used it many times in the past but when I tried 3 weeks ago, all I got was a recording referring me to live chat.  They had also removed the number from the "Contact Us" option.

Would be interesting to know if a result of a lot of negative feedback.

• Like 1

A lot of the items on Lazada are surprisingly cheaper in places like fortune town if you can be bothered to go and enquire /occasionally haggle a bit

Still, most tech stuff I order online as paying slightly more beats wasting time 

• Confused 2