Strange Visitors From Surin

OneeyedJohn

Just having my brekkers this morning and suddenly the dogs started a huge rumpus, not surprising really as 2 massive elephants were at our front gate...all the way from Surin apparently.

The 3 people accompanying each elephant walk , stop o/nite, walk relying on people to buy bamboo and feed the elephants.

They were 5 years old and looked wonderful.

Brilliant fun :D:o:D

Just having my brekkers this morning and suddenly the dogs started a huge rumpus, not surprising really as 2 massive elephants were at our front gate...all the way from Surin apparently.

The 3 people accompanying each elephant walk , stop o/nite, walk relying on people to buy bamboo and feed the elephants.

Brilliant fun :bah::o:D

Lots of people on the roads these days. Me and my lady picked up two monks the other day that had been walking all the way from Petchabun (that was 40km outside Chiang Rai) . They been on the roads for 6-7 weeks.

Some convention going on in Chiang Saen they said.

I wonder how long time it took for the elephants to walk from Surin?

My pickup is too small for three big elephants.

:D :D :D

So..................I'm from Surin, 58years old, and look wonderful :D

But I've already visited you once.

they usually /almost never walk from Surin to anywhere.

They get driven in a truck, and get dropped off somwhere closer to that other city.

An elephant eats a huge amount of food per day; the logistics of supplying food from Surin to wherever pretty much necessitate being driven in a large truck of sorts.

they usually /almost never walk from Surin to anywhere.

They get driven in a truck, and get dropped off somwhere closer to that other city.

An elephant eats a huge amount of food per day; the logistics of supplying food from Surin to wherever pretty much necessitate being driven in a large truck of sorts.

200 kg of food plus 200 litres of water per day.

So.................. :lol:I'm from Surin, 58years old, and look wonderful :D

But I've already visited you once.

58 5555555555555555 58 in hex