PM Prayut advises detractors to stop reading newspapers for 5 days

webfact

30 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

and has only pure Thai blood in her”

What do you mean by “only pure Thai blood”?

It's just a little tongue-in-cheek humour. Mocking this member's naive attitude of "but my Thai missus said...." and thinking everyone would then just accept it. 

Don't overthink it too much. 

28 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

It's just a little tongue-in-cheek humour. Mocking this member's naive attitude of "but my Thai missus said...." and thinking everyone would then just accept it. 

Don't overthink it too much. 

Ah huh...

3 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Newspapers forbidden to print news for 5 days, no, wrong, people forbidden to read news for 5 days...,no that's not it, no Thai newspapers for 45 days; hows that?

I'm expecting (F)451 days...

• Haha 1

Yes, please stop following events as they happen so any comments or thoughts you may share appear to be disconnected and will erode your credibility, allowing me to appear to be brilliant and crucial as a leader. 

Any time a leader ask you stop stop educating yourself regarding current events you should wonder what they are hiding or manipulating. This shows Prayut has a fear of the media. Not very healthy for a politician....and yes, he is a politician.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the people get what they deserve when they abdicate responsibility for their government to others.  There was a movie from 60's, called "Who's minding the mint."  I can tell you who isn't minding the mint, and it's Thai People.  

The people with guns are the ones who run the place.  In my country, The USA, the people have guns and lots of them.  We have them primarily as a reminder to those we place in power, not to usurp more than we give them.  No one here fears the electorate.

• Like 1