Thai - U.S. police launch operations against counterfeit goods

webfact

9 hours ago, brianp0803 said:

It would be easy to walk into many photocopy businesses and see the large amounts of copyrighted books being copied for use in Thai schools.

I wouldn’t be surprised if ethics classes were taught using illegally copied books.

I don't think that is a popular subject here.

• Like 1

All nice with bells on , only tiny little problem . 

Copies are NOT made in Thailand. So busting little retailers has zero affect on the industry.

But not matter, makes a good headline 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimmynewbie said:

BestB copies not made in Thailand, are you for real? dvds etc, silver in Nakhon Prvovince is all fake! Sorry if i missed the sarcasm!

Yes I am for real. Ok, DVD’s are made here and that’s about it.

silver is brought  over from Burma , all the rest China, Taiwan and Korea 

• Haha 1

I had a silver shop, a lot is made here! we had to have it tested and only found 2 reliable wholesalers in Bangkok. Fake breasts too, do they come from Burma lol Cosmetics, medications, food,  I could go on but you can use google see how many factories in Thailand are knocking out fakes ! Try Microsoft too!

Edited by jimmynewbie
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, jimmynewbie said:

I had a silver shop, a lot is made here! we had to have it tested and only found 2 reliable wholesalers in Bangkok. Fake breasts too, do they come from Burma lol Cosmetics, medications, food,  I could go on but you can use google see how many factories in Thailand are knocking out fakes ! Try Microsoft too!

What does silicon breast has to do with this ? Where you think your wholesalers got the silver from? Oh wait they disclosed all their sources for you?

medication? It’s called generics 

and no, they do not make copies of Microsoft, they crack the codes to reuse same software on hundreds of computers . Copying CD to a CD is not making a software, it’s copying original in multiple times 

I could go on , but seems you an expert , so will let you carry on

• Like 1

Thai Tiger beer is fake where is that made? Are breasts not fake? My wholesaler is a good friend now so yes they did actually! Fake cosmetics, clothes, big problem with fake Xanax in Thailand, made in Thailand, making a copy of software is a not fake software? but you admit dvd's are , fake murders, fake suicides, fake TAT numbers, fake  road death numbers, fake smiles.

Have a good day Mr Thai apologist!

5 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

Thai Tiger beer is fake where is that made? Are breasts not fake? My wholesaler is a good friend now so yes they did actually! Fake cosmetics, clothes, big problem with fake Xanax in Thailand, made in Thailand, making a copy of software is a not fake software? but you admit dvd's are , fake murders, fake suicides, fake TAT numbers, fake  road death numbers, fake smiles.

Have a good day Mr Thai apologist!

More rubbish , now beer is fake ? and out of all wholesalers as you claimed previously  only 2 were genuine , now turns out it’s your “friends “

is it a case of the more rubbish you post the higher chance it becomes believable ? Rhetorical question , no need to  answer 

Its a well known fact Tiger beer is fake in Thailand and Malaysia, try the Singapore original version! Yes now friends dealt with them for 15 years , met the owner! S & B in Bangkok if you want to go ask them! Fake cigarettes too, forgot about them! why are you even posting on this thread if you think Thailand does not produce fakes, only those nasty neighbours? you sound like a  Thai   

4 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

Its a well known fact Tiger beer is fake in Thailand and Malaysia, try the Singapore original version! Yes now friends dealt with them for 15 years , met the owner! S & B in Bangkok if you want to go ask them! Fake cigarettes too, forgot about them! why are you even posting on this thread if you think Thailand does not produce fakes, only those nasty neighbours? you sound like a  Thai   

Seems to be the case of severe verbal Diarrhea

I was searching for some footage or news report on Thailand's counterfeit goods problem and found this gem of a video. Taken just 1 week ago at MBK shopping mall.

Published on Jul 19, 2018

Is MBK still a replica market? Make your own picture from all the brands and look closely if it´s a fake replica or not.

The youtuber wrote in his comments.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Oh, yea?

Howouldya like if FBI started enforcing prostitution laws in Thailand on their American citizens? You'd be on first on their list for a lifetime achievement award.

I think that would be a great idea.     

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Spaniel said:

I think that would be a great idea.     

what ? The FBI  enforcing prostitution laws in Thailand on their American citizens?  Or the lifetime achievement award.?

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

what ? The FBI  enforcing prostitution laws in Thailand on their American citizens?  Or the lifetime achievement award.?

The FBI enforcing prostitution laws.

Sounds like Bestb has run out of excuses or examples, lets use schoolboy toilet nonsense instead, not a good way to win an argument, not many seem to be agreeing with you , actually none! see post re MBK and Gov Software, Oh sorry I forgot its those nasty Burmese etc..

Apologist comment of the week goes to

Try going to Dim Daeng and Huay Kwang factories where fakes are produced in Thailand!

BestB

•  
  • BestB
  • Members
  • 460 posts

All nice with bells on , only tiny little problem . 

Copies are NOT made in Thailand. So busting little retailers has zero affect on the industry.

But not matter, makes a good headline 

Edited by jimmynewbie

1 hour ago, jimmynewbie said:

Sounds like Bestb has run out of excuses or examples, lets use schoolboy toilet nonsense instead, not a good way to win an argument, not many seem to be agreeing with you , actually none! see post re MBK and Gov Software, Oh sorry I forgot its those nasty Burmese etc..

Did you need some tissue to wipe all that uncontrollable verbal Diarrhea?

• Like 1

Hearing that there was a counterfeit check last night (4th) on Thepprasit market in Pattaya. Apparently the 'Big Boss' from Bangkok was in attendance. Seems they had arrived in about 20/30 cop cars and a bus(?).

As usual, a fair number of illegal goods sellers had been pre-warned and had shut up shop before the show started. But enough remained to be booked and impress the foreign observers. That being the main purpose!!

Believe that they parked up along the main road with their lights flashing and caused a bit of panic with the helmet less motorbike riders........

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...