Grisly scene as man bludgeons wife with sledgehammer than hangs self in toilets at Klong Toei flats

rooster59

Grisly scene as man bludgeons wife with sledgehammer than hangs self in toilets at Klong Toei flats

man.JPG

Image: Daily News

Disagreements over another woman led to a man murdering his wife with a sledgehammer then hanging himself from a cord next to her in the bathroom. 

Her son said that his mother had just got back from visiting relatives in England and found out that her husband had been carrying on behind her back. 

The woman was very well known at the five story block number 24 as she was on the housing committee. Neighbors were shocked by the violence.

Tha Rua police said that room 24/204 on the top floor was locked on the inside. Inside they found 47 year old Thanyaphat Panichchaipong clothed lying face down with her head on a pail used for mopping the floor. 

Her feet were sticking out of the toilet area.

Her head and face had been bludgeoned with a heavy object. She was half covered in a green cloth.

On the bed was a bloodstained sledgehammer.

Next to her body was her husband Sirichet Wanichudomphat, 42, who was hanging from a red cord by the toilet. 

Police discovered that a neighbor had spoken to Thanyaphat as she went up the stairs. She said that she was having marital problems with her husband and was going to sort it out. She was advised to keep her cool.

Thanyaphat had two children - a 25 year old son and a 15 year old daughter - who lived in another room in the same block. They had been there 7 or 8 years and she had known Sirichet for about five years. 

He was described as a quiet guy who worked as a driver at night. She was on the housing committee and was a chatty individual who everyone knew in the block. 

Her son Nitthiphat said that his mother had found out that Sirichet had a "gik". She had been drinking with friends downstairs under the flats and Sirichet phoned her to go upstairs and sort out their differences.

His mother had just come back from the UK on July 21st. She had been visiting relatives there. 

Police investigating said that it appeared a clear case of murder and suicide.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-28

man2.JPG

man3.JPG

• Sad 2

Well I suppose you can say he was very lucky.IfI wanted to hang myself(and I assure you I don’t) I would find it impossible to pick somewhere to do it,tthere is nowhere I could trust to attach a rope and not pull down with me on it.And I am just a lightweight !!! I do feel sorry though for the family left behind with no Mama and no Papa,and they have to spend the rest of their lives with the memory of how they left them.UGH !!!

RE - Grisly scene as man bludgeons wife with sledgehammer than hangs self in toilets at Klong Toei flats

NEVER try to solve any kind of emotional issues under the influence of alchohol as you are more or less disconnected logical calculations and common sence.

Sad, Tragic and absolute Unnecessary taken into the consideration that it was 2 adults involved...

RIP

Edited by ttrd

2 hours ago, jspill said:

37 year old marries a 42 year old with 2 kids? He was probably after the daughter, she tries to put a stop to it, the sicko kills her. RIP

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

You would have to have a certain kind of mindset to come to that conlusion

Wonder than who the French President is after - he now 40 married a woman now 65 with 3 children who is 24 older than him according to Wikipedia

? 

Edited by ALFREDO

8 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

Wonder than who the French President is after - he now 40 married a woman now 65 with 3 children who is 25 older than him according to Wikipedia

? 

He seems to be far in the other end - searching for a mother figure or if we take it further - a touch of necrophilic tendencies….:shock1:

Edited by ttrd
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ttrd said:

He seems to be far in the other end - searching for a mother figure or if we take it further - a touch of necrophilic tendencies….:shock1:

According to media he was 18 and she 42 when the relationship got serious - she is a very slim attractive woman and at 42 was sure very interesting for s young man who had to learn ? and that kept on and on until now. ☺

1 hour ago, ALFREDO said:

According to media he was 18 and she 42 when the relationship got serious - she is a very slim attractive woman and at 42 was sure very interesting for s young man who had to learn ? and that kept on and on until now. ☺

As they say - some like the daughter some like the mother…:smile:

• Haha 1