Child abuse

Turkishcowboy

Hello my name is kubilay kaya

I live in Dortmund Gemäß i am 52 Years old.

i have 2 children in Thailand.last week i visited them .My daugther is 10 years old she told me via facebook e that she is giving sex to foeigners in chonburi

Who can help me i called several police stations in bkk without any succes.

I took a lawyer in khon kaen without succes.

Who can help .....apreciate

Edited by ubonjoe
Photo of child removed for privacy reasons

Firstly: please remove the picture asap. It is not helping at all. Secondly: If they are your children why did you not take them away? Why did you not go to the German embassy, the children are also German, even if you are not married with the mother. Lastly: sincy you are turkish, maybe you have a turkish passport also? I'm sure Erdogan's turkish embassy  would be more than willing to help young turkish children in Thailand if they are being raped.

Edited by Bullie
  • Like 2

My number is <Phone number removed>

Edited by metisdead
18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a m
  • Sad 1

kubilay

Got the Mrs on the case posting Thai sites the best suggestion we /she can think of right now is TV Thai/German if no joy with medisdead links hope you get some positive news very soon stay strong??