Getting a Motorcycle License in Pattaya

Ulic

What are the steps needed and costs to get a motorcycle license in Pattaya? I have a drivers license but I would like to get a motorcycle license.

I know the information is here, I just can't find it.

Thanks in advance. 

i got mine with tiktokservicesthailand.com 3 weeks ago,very efficient. a happy,smiling,cheerful any of the sisters will pick you up from your abode in the morning about 7ish and drive you to the driving centre,opens at 8 am about 1/2 hours drive from jomtien,first day is colour blind test,then sitting at a large video game thing to do something with..i was looking at in bewilderment wondering what to do with the joystick in my hand? when she said,"you pass,next."

then it's about 2 hours of watching repeat videos about thai driving laws,regulations,fines and driving lessons over at 1pm and driven back home by 1 of the charming sisters,they'll pick you up the following morning where you drive a motorcycle round a little course, they supply a motorcycle,58 people took it and passed that morning..on to a computer in a room with booths,50 questions to answer,pass mark 45,a,b,c.d, answers.i only got 43 so had to return the following day to resit it..i wasn't the only one..guy  with me had failed it 2 days running,there's only 24/30 booths?anyway there's lots of people queuing to take it,many gawping through the window at you,i queued for only a few minutes when i was told i was, "next."46 this time,passed,yahoo,then it's on to the photo taking and issuing of licence,there's queues for everything,people milling and jostling, a few minutes later again and i'm "next" for phototaking and licence issuing.a very happy moment,same day with retirement visa..happy days.

wonderful service..they even supplied the compulsory dr's letter and took care of all the paperwork and drudgery of queuing.if you fancy a coffee to take in with you i recommend the last little kiosk on the right hand side with tables

as you're entering the compound.instant coffee,milk powder,sugar,gooey white stuff,carnation milk and hot water,luuverly.gets you through the first day.

Archived