Index Living Mall

BigOm19

I was surprised by the comparable finish (often slightly better), slicker designs AND lower prices than Ikea for the items I was looking for.

Went to Bang Na on the weekend as it was more accessible for me. But will be making the bulk of my purchases online on their website later this week as I have been sitting on some of my choices. Seeing them in person was very helpful.

So far, I got a dining table and four chairs from their Ekamai branch that weren't available on their website nor Bang Na branch.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to put in a word about the efficient service at Ekkamai Index Living Mall with Ms Chutima who speaks fluent English which always makes things so much easier.

Some odds and ends that were out of stock online or not available at Bang Na, I was able to get them through Ekkamai.

1 hour ago, BigOm19 said:

I would also like to put in a word about the efficient service at Ekkamai Index Living Mall with Ms Chutima who speaks fluent English which always makes things so much easier.

Some odds and ends that were out of stock online or not available at Bang Na, I was able to get them through Ekkamai.

The Ekkamai branch is kind of hidden in the same complex as Big-C but I also have found them to be well stocked and having a helpful staff.  I didn't notice the first time I went there that there is a not too well marked 2nd floor where most of the larger furniture is.

I ordered a chair on their website.  Delivered on time to my Bangkok apartment within a few days.  Their prices seem a cut below the competition.

Edited by dddave
  • Like 1