UK voters should make final Brexit decision if talks with EU collapse: poll

webfact

Pleasevtell us all what part of “ All the people of Great Britain and Northern Ireland were given a DEMOCRATIC vote to stay in or leave the European Union? “.
Hardcore as you refer to them are NOT scared to let the people decide, the people DID decide and they said LEAVE .
Do you really think that it would be democratic to go against the majority?

OR maybe you believe that GB & NI should go the way of Southern Ireland wherein they were forced to vote 3 times because twice they voted NO to joining but on the third time the people were bought by EUROPE in that they were told that if they voted yes money would be free flowing and at preferential loan rates.
so who can blame the Irish, here was a way to rise above the general state of poverty that prevailed and start businesses, buy homes etc, etc, and they accepted the bribe laid before them by the bunch of sharks commonly known as the unaccountable 21, only to find that after the vote went to yes but not before considerable loans had already been taken out this same bunch recalled all those loans forcing most to lose everything and become bankrupt along with the country as a whole.

Yes, the model in Ireland would work well. Do the Irish people regret their eventual decision? The British people won't either, if they are given the chance to decide on their future. Let the people decide.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes, the model in Ireland would work well. Do the Irish people regret their eventual decision? The British people won't either, if they are given the chance to decide on their future. Let the people decide.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Er, they already did.  The End.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BwindiBoy said:

My definition?  What on Earth are you talking about?  Can you provide proof that I've provided a definition?!

QED -I'm offering you the opportunity to give your definition of critical thinking...it is becoming increasingly obvious that this won't happen.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tebee said:

one million brits who have live outside the UK for more than 15 years were disenfranchised - some of these are directly affected by the result of the vote  

How much tax did those one million pay to the UK Treasury during those 15 years since they abandoned their home country?

1 minute ago, BwindiBoy said:

How much tax did those one million pay to the UK Treasury during those 15 years since they abandoned their home country?

So we can disenfranchise the poor an unemployed next ? A welcome return to the 1700's

5 minutes ago, kwilco said:

QED -I'm offering you the opportunity to give your definition of critical thinking...it is becoming increasingly obvious that this won't happen.

No you didn't.  You asked me a nonsense question about whether your nonsense statement agreed with my definition.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

good guesstimates and ability to perform critical thinking often goes hand in hand

Yes as long as you accept your guess is far less accurate than my certainty, without rancour ???? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

Reuters owned by the Rothschild's since 1890..

No hit of bias there then on behalf of their Shadow Government masters.

You might want to uncritical thinking and look at the message rather than the messanger.

2 hours ago, aright said:

One of my requirements when I look for intercommunication with a person who is making a pitch to me is a form of intelligent critical thinking based on more than conjecture, guesstimate and insults. You fail miserably in this regard.

The more you post, the more I'm convinced you don't actually know what critical thinking is...

Here is a brief introduction.It's called "Here be Dragons....an introduction to critical thinking"... most Brexiteers watch it and become intensely embarrassed.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D752V173e31o&ved=2ahUKEwiJ2e2J2endAhVFWX0KHaAGB28QtwIwAHoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3vcnTYLViidJRhpEK3m3Ke

Edited by kwilco

9 minutes ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

The only perceivable negative he could be misconstruing as a 'catastrophic loss' is instead of being able to rock up anywhere in the EU and simply apply for a job he will have to apply for a work permit and hope his skills/experience are adequate. 

After all, anywhere else in the world he would have to go through the same process, including LOS. 

People with skills anywhere in Europe will always be able to find work in Europe. So-called unskilled jobs will also remain open to those East Europeans currently in employment .... I doubt there will be any future serious constraints if demand for Labour continues.

The LOS model on Immigration is a good place to start...... you can stay if you can evidence the ability to support yourself but there is no immediate right to any benefits. After a period of paying into the system benefits/NHS could start to become available.

• Like 1