UK voters should make final Brexit decision if talks with EU collapse: poll

webfact

This post would have been banned within minutes on errrrmmm P/A shhhhhh after 14000 posts with my membership...i got banned just because i stand by the flag of my country....thumbs up would help...cos i have a mini trip to report from the boonies of Surin to return my 2 kids to my ex who runs a bar on the dark side...i will make further info ONLY if any one is interested. TD,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patriot1066 said:

They should as can come and effectively after three months claim as much as someone who has lived in the UK paying taxes all their life. That cant be fair can it?

Reciprocity 

Also, no job, 3 months, out. In accordance with EU regs. 

Of course brexiters dont understand that. 

It is not the fault of the EU that we don't apply the statutes.

BTW, Patriot, a statute is one of those big heavy things standing in parliament square.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

The only Tosh I see is comming from your posts

Where did I state that Uk nationals should have more rights than others

A good balance would be that no non UK national should have more rights than a UK national

But as we don't you can see why people voted to leave the EU

I would imagine there would be uproar in Thailand if only Farangs were allowed to purchase Land and Thai nationals weren't

Thailand is not in the EU

Reciprocity is a good thing and should be appreciated by all.

Sorry you don't get it

9 minutes ago, Grouse said:

To which islands do you refer?

Sounds like pie in the Skye to me

Large parts of Scotland particularly the eastern islands and southernmost regions appeared more for the UK than the UK as a whole.  Perhaps we'd be looking at a much smaller Scotland.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patriot1066 said:

They should as can come and effectively after three months claim as much as someone who has lived in the UK paying taxes all their life. That cant be fair can it?

You think social welfare only exists in the UK? Wake up, we are at the bottom! For the world's 6th economy our basic living standards are derisory. You going to blame that on the EU???

59 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I think your missing the point

How is this fair?': readers on the non-European spouses income ruling

We hear from citizens as the UK’s supreme court ruling backed the £18,600 earning threshold for non-European spouses

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/23/how-is-this-fair-readers-on-the-non-european-spouses-income-ruling

Example 2 British passport holders got married in BKK last week to 2 Thai women

1 of the British passport holder is British born live in the UK all his life earns approx £15,000 per year

the other British passport holder was born In Germany Move to the UK acquired  British citizenship also earns £15,000 per year

Which British passport holder will be allowed to bring their spouse to the UK

So you're saying that other EU states are more civilised than the UK?

They are BTW

14 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Large parts of Scotland particularly the eastern islands and southernmost regions appeared more for the UK than the UK as a whole.  Perhaps we'd be looking at a much smaller Scotland.

To which Eastern isles do you refer? I'll bet they are outnumbered by the Western ones

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

No I am saying The British passport holder was born In Germany Move to the UK acquired  British citizenship also earns £15,000 per year can bring his spouse into the UK while the British passport holder is British born live in the UK all his life wouldn't 

Hence EU nationals living in the UK have more rights that British Nationals living in the UK Although this will change once we have left the EU

Who are you blaming?

43 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

This has been overlooked.  Not only is Scotland as split on independence as UK is on Brexit, but some regions are staunchly pro UK.

Any further referendum would surely have to be by super-majority and by block (as the ill starred Brexit should have been).  Otherwise we're in a bugger's muddle again.

Yes they are indeed! Lots of unionists !

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

No I am saying The British passport holder was born In Germany Move to the UK acquired  British citizenship also earns £15,000 per year can bring his spouse into the UK while the British passport holder is British born live in the UK all his life wouldn't 

Hence EU nationals living in the UK have more rights that British Nationals living in the UK Although this will change once we have left the EU

these may change if you leave eu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

these may change if you leave eu

AND YOU ARE QUIET CORRECT IT IS WRONG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I not blaming anyone I am giving one of many reasons why people voted Leave

If you have a 2 tier laws and rules that favour one group of Nationals over UK nationals  in the UK you would expect those UK nationals to ensure changes take place to remove any favouritism

I was waiting for that one to come up

bringing a non eea lass into uk

yes, easier for frogs than for limey - fact

however, I don't think 2 tier and favouring are correct terms re describing this

making stipulations IS NOT EASY, I think what we see here is an unfortunate mishap,

its not unfairness by design

when you make regulations, there will almost always be sharp corners,

cases that don't fit, hence room for what the plebs call unfairness

51 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I not blaming anyone I am giving one of many reasons why people voted Leave

If you have a 2 tier laws and rules that favour one group of Nationals over UK nationals  in the UK you would expect those UK nationals to ensure changes take place to remove any favouritism

ONE OF THE REASONS AMONGST THE HUNDREEDS OF OTHER GOOD REASONS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Reciprocity

Also, no job, 3 months, out. In accordance with EU regs.

Of course brexiters dont understand that.

It is not the fault of the EU that we don't apply the statutes.

BTW, Patriot, a statute is one of those big heavy things standing in parliament square.

BTW My learned friend that is a statue you refer to !

A statute is:

statute
/ˈstatʃuːt,ˈstatjuːt/  
noun
noun: statute; plural noun: statutes
  1. a written law passed by a legislative body.
    "the Act consolidated statutes dealing with non-fatal offences"
    synonyms: law, regulation, enactment, act, bill, decree, edict, rule, ruling, resolution, promulgation, measure, motion, dictum, command, order, stipulation, commandment, directive, pronouncement, ratification, proclamation, dictate, diktat, fiat, covenant, demand, by-law; More
    ordinance;
    ukase;
    pronunciamento
    "the statute in question gave rise to an action for damages"
    • a rule of an organization or institution.
      "the appointment will be subject to the statutes of the university"
    • archaic
      (in biblical use) a law or decree made by a sovereign, or by God.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

BTW My learned friend that is a statue you refer to !

A statute is:

statute
/ˈstatʃuːt,ˈstatjuːt/  
noun
noun: statute; plural noun: statutes
  1. a written law passed by a legislative body.
    "the Act consolidated statutes dealing with non-fatal offences"
    synonyms: law, regulation, enactment, act, bill, decree, edict, rule, ruling, resolution, promulgation, measure, motion, dictum, command, order, stipulation, commandment, directive, pronouncement, ratification, proclamation, dictate, diktat, fiat, covenant, demand, by-law; More
    ordinance;
    ukase;
    pronunciamento
    "the statute in question gave rise to an action for damages"
    • a rule of an organization or institution.
      "the appointment will be subject to the statutes of the university"
    • archaic
      (in biblical use) a law or decree made by a sovereign, or by God.

of all the options I go for dictum,

sounds good when talkin' about scrotum

• Haha 2