Need to get my documents translated into Chinese. Can someone help?

I'm applying for a visa to China while I am in Thailand. I have everything but the Chinese government is asking for a translation of some of my documents. Is there a place in Khon Kaen where I can get the documents officially translated for the Chinese embassy?

This may be helpful or not.  I work for a Asian airline. We have need for translation services and we have our own in house staff, but beware that there is more than one way to translate formal Chinese,.  I would pick a main lander to translate for you.  Don't pick someone from Taiwan unless they are aware of the differences in translations as that may prove problematic for you.  I would also advise against anyone who is not first language Chinese and educated on the mainland.  If you use a translation service, ask who will be doing the actual work.    I hope that is kind of helpful.? 

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

An important hint.

The OP refers to the embassy but I guess the consulate in KK could also issue?

Ask there first.

Is it just a straight translation or does it also need to be legally signed as a genuine translation.

Give the consulate in Khon Kaen a call. If like US Consulate in Los Angeles there are services for translation near by/or in same building. 

Generally the consulate is staffed with Mainland China personnel.

Take note the one comment using Taiwanese to translate. China and Taiwan in general have a case of the ass with each other. 

Lived in China 10 years business cards where in Chinese (Mainland) one side and the other English. Used it once in Taiwan and got a little push back. I’m American Caucasian made specific English only for any 

customer visits in Taiwan. Some customer in Taiwan won’t allow someone from the mainland in their facilities. 

http://khonkaen.china-consulate.org/eng/