Who Wants to be a Millionaire contestant struggles to answer 'Where is The Great Wall of China?'

snoop1130

Who Wants to be a Millionaire contestant struggles to answer 'Where is The Great Wall of China?'

by Greg Evans

jtytyjert.jpg

Image screen grab from indy100.com

If you are familiar with the popular game show Who Wants to be a Millionaire? then you will be familiar with its very simple format.

You answer a series of increasingly harder questions to win more money and have a number of lifelines available to you that can assist you along the way. 

That format is the same for the show all over the world. Although not everyone walks away with a cool million in their pockets, it's rare to see anyone struggle with the first few questions, which are usually very easy. 

Spare a thought then for this young contestant on the Turkish incarnation of the quiz show who was baffled by a question, which really couldn't have been any easier. 

Full Story: https://www.indy100.com/article/url-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-fail-question-great-wall-of-china-video-8484186

12 hours ago, smedly said:

That is almost as bad as an Australian on a radio phone in quiz unable to spell ACDC - I kid you not

Look it up on google - it is hilarious  

And the old joke:

A farang says to second farang 'next week I'm going to Taiwan next week'.

Second farang replies 'that's nice, I like Thai food'.

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

And the old joke:

A farang says to second farang 'next week I'm going to Taiwan next week'.

Second farang replies 'that's nice, I like Thai food'.

My Thai wife and I were visiting good friends in Las Vegas, when I mentioned to my buddy that my wife had once competed for the Miss Thailand contest.  His wife, a Chinese gal born and raised In Kaohsiung, wasn’t really tuned in and quipped, “Oh, I miss Taiwan too!”

In all fairness people are often deceived/confused by the simplicity of a question.  She may have been thinking of just how to explain where in China the wall is actually located.  The obvious answer itself may have appeared too obvious in other words.

Archived