Critics Blast Junta’s Abrupt Firing Of Top Anti-Fraud Chief

webfact

13 hours ago, stud858 said:

The man must not have any incriminating evidence yet.  He should have done that first, then he would become an untouchable.

More likely he would have been arrested for some offense against public order, then committed suicide or died of a mysterious ailment while in custody, followed by a quick autopsy (nothing suspicious here!) and cremation.

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

More likely he would have been arrested for some offense against public order, then committed suicide or died of a mysterious ailment while in custody, followed by a quick autopsy (nothing suspicious here!) and cremation.

But the smart way would be to leave the incriminating evidence with someone to scatter ali over the streets if he was touched and upon his death.  

Die with a magical purpose, I say.

If afraid to die live in the complacency closet. 

3 hours ago, stud858 said:

But the smart way would be to leave the incriminating evidence with someone to scatter ali over the streets if he was touched and upon his death.  

Die with a magical purpose, I say.

If afraid to die live in the complacency closet. 

So the smart thing would be to leave the incrimination evidence with someone you hate but trust, and ask this person to hold onto information the government would kill to keep secret?

I think we're ahead of the story with the cloak and dagger speculation.  This man was probably fired because his investigations were getting close to Prayuth's friends and allies, so he was stopped before he could do his job.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:55 AM, spidermike007 said:

No doubt he was getting close to something that the top junta guys did not like him getting close to. So he had to go.

“This is even worse than the Tawil case,” Thida said. “It shows that they are dictators who can do anything without any concern. They already granted amnesty to themselves. Anything they do is lawful. They don’t have to be afraid of any lawsuit.” 

But Veera, the transparency advocate, said future elected governments could also repeal the junta’s amnesty on its acts and pave the way for Romsit to sue over his expulsion.

“They can do anything to protect themselves right now,” he said. “But this can be reversed in the future.” 

One can only hope down the road, that Little P., Prawit, and some other leaders get the opportunity to spend many years in prison for their crimes. 

What would be the odds Of little P and his mates spending time in jail Mike? I will have a rough guess 100,000000000 to 1 If the P goes there will be another General to take his place. The army will always be in control in Thailand How many coups has Thailand Had 35 I think?  They have now bought in new basic training for Thai Souldiers it called how to topple a democratically elected government in power in 2 hours.

3 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

What would be the odds Of little P and his mates spending time in jail Mike? I will have a rough guess 100,000000000 to 1 If the P goes there will be another General to take his place. The army will always be in control in Thailand How many coups has Thailand Had 35 I think?  They have now bought in new basic training for Thai Souldiers it called how to topple a democratically elected government in power in 2 hours.

I hope you are wrong. The very thing that brought them to power, and defined the moral standard and backing of the army takeover, is now gone forever. Think about it. If this ever happens again, will the people back another coup? Probably not. And therefore we have more than likely seen the last peaceful coup in Thai history. Next time, if they try, they will have to fight their own people. That could be a defining moment. I think the army is aware of this, and this is one of the reasons that they are clinging so desperately to power at this time.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I hope you are wrong. The very thing that brought them to power, and defined the moral standard and backing of the army takeover, is now gone forever. Think about it. If this ever happens again, will the people back another coup? Probably not. And therefore we have more than likely seen the last peaceful coup in Thai history. Next time, if they try, they will have to fight their own people. That could be a defining moment. I think the army is aware of this, and this is one of the reasons that they are clinging so desperately to power at this time.

Mike, I know its bloody sad Ordinary people will die because of some elite people in Bangkok rorting the system That who this guy works for Look at Thai people they are mostly harmless people are kept in the dark and rorted by the clergy, elite class, and government. I will say they are just a bunch of pri cks