Eight year old "Arab" child assaulted in 7/11 by woman after motorcycle tumble in Pattaya

webfact

Eight year old "Arab" child assaulted in 7/11 by woman after motorcycle tumble in Pattaya

8pm.jpg

Picture: Siam Chon News

A grandmother took her eight year old granddaughter to Nong Prue police early this morning after she said she was assaulted by a woman in a 7/11.

The child is a daughter of a retired police officer and a person from the United Arab Emirates.

Granny Pensri Srikhong said she was walking "Aris" (an assumed name) across the road in heavy rain.

Two people on a motorcycle came off their bike but she said she didn't know why. She thought nothing of it and proceeded to 7/11.

While she was getting things a woman rushed in and grabbed her granddaughter by the hair and threw her to the ground in a rage.

People in the shop tried to prevent further trouble as insults were traded.

The woman left. She took the child to hospital to have her checked out then later went to police.

Pol Capt Romran Srikraiphak took the report.

Police were studying TV, said Siam Chon News, and no other details were being revealed at this time.

Source: Siam Chon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-16

i think i have the answer sherlock, the text says it all *crossing the road in heavy rain* probably not even looking for traffic, and the scooter rider took avoiding action so as not to hit them and fell off the scooter , case closed, i can well see why she was pissed off, and MRS ARAB thinks she has done no wrong

they attack the kid because they know they can beat them, thais dont fight unless they can win so they either have a heap of others to help them or pick on someone a lot smaller/younger. Doesnt matter what happened on the road, the bike was probably travelling too fast in the conditions anyway, I have seen a bike with 2 on it go over when no one was around bacause they turned too quick and applied the brakes(all the slippery patches on the roads dont help), no idea how to actually ride in the wet, could well be the same here. Charge the one that attacked the girl fine her and lock her up, as it says elsewhere in here today slapping someone is assault, do it on a kid and its can be 15 years jail

2 minutes ago, seajae said:

they attack the kid because they know they can beat them, thais dont fight unless they can win so they either have a heap of others to help them or pick on someone a lot smaller/younger. Doesnt matter what happened on the road, the bike was probably travelling too fast in the conditions anyway, I have seen a bike with 2 on it go over when no one was around bacause they turned too quick and applied the brakes, no idea how to actually ride in the wet, could well be the same here. Charge the one that attacked the girl fine her and lock her up, as it says elsewhere in here today slapping someone is assault, do it on a kid and its can be 15 years jail

Presumptuous racist nonsense based on prejudices and no knowledge of what actually happened.

1 hour ago, Jonmarleesco said:

The child is a daughter of a person from the United Arab Emirates.'

Jonmarleesco was very selective in what was quoted and did not include all of the information that was reported. May I suggest that Jonmarleesco rereads the facts for full details, if capable of doing so.

'nuf sed.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The child is a daughter of a retired police officer and a person from the United Arab Emirates.

2 minutes ago, wotsdermatter said:

Jonmarleesco was very selective in what was quoted and did not include all of the information that was reported. May I suggest that Jonmarleesco rereads the facts for full details, if capable of doing so.

'nuf sed.

Not necessarily an Arab then.

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

i think i have the answer sherlock, the text says it all *crossing the road in heavy rain* probably not even looking for traffic, and the scooter rider took avoiding action so as not to hit them and fell off the scooter , case closed, i can well see why she was pissed off, and MRS ARAB thinks she has done no wrong

and it is just OK to attack children in your opinion and you can only assume she run and not looking for traffic and Thai people fall of bike 

it couldn't be Thai people just driving crazy high speed  and want blame other than themselves for perhaps nearly had a accident 

in this story I can only read Thai lady attack a child and that's not ok but Thai style  

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

Even if that is the case, she still had no right assaulting an eight year old kid, and I hope MRS ARAB gets jailed.

8 hours ago, mercman24 said:

In the OP and the source there is no clear writing what exactly happened, but to hit a child is very wrong and should have severe consequences for the attacker. No matter what happened before!

Most likely (I wasn't there so this guessing, but probably a good guess looking to the way people drive on their motorcycles here!) the a holes on the motorcycles drove way too fast as they usually do. You can never blame a kid for running across the road. In the Netherlands (and I think in more countries), you as driver of any vehicle will always be at fault in case you make any damage or injuries as a result of a kid crossing the road. 

8 hours ago, mercman24 said:

Yes, case closed. Never mind the fact that an innocent 8-year-old was slammed to the ground by an adult. Perhaps you didn't understand what you were trying to read, as there is no "Mrs. Arab".

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Even if that is the case, she still had no right assaulting an eight year old kid, and I hope MRS ARAB gets jailed.

Again, there is no Mrs. Arab. The child who got assaulted was half Arabic, but the grandmother is clearly Thai.

don't need to assume the granny and kid did not look.  consider the location and weather.

in front of 7-11,  and what do we find in front of 7-11's?  street vendors grilling meat and frying stuff in cauldrons of hot oil.....dumping oil in the gutters, splashing on the pavement.

heavy rain mixed with oily sludge....and scooters go down.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived